Re: Item limit

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I feel your pain seriously! I’m level 40, I have 9 rooms so you would think I would have more than enough room to set up my house like I like, nope... I keep getting the item limit prompt. I have my home set up exactly how I want. Why would I want to put items in storage, just to level up, which at level 40, I can’t anymore.

Message 101 of 271 (995 Views)

★ Apprentice
Exactly the same! It’s so sad storing good stuff 😢

I refurbished to try and beat the system however was hit again yesterday with the item limit prompt.... there goes the trees!

Sad times...
Message 102 of 271 (989 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@KeyCherise wrote:
I have the issue any my house is huge so I know there is more than enough room for the picture i’m trying to place or setting up for any party. It’s annoying I can’t set up my home like I want

Exactly

Message 103 of 271 (977 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Also EA is shooting them selfs in the foot with that item limit... I love the new plants and trees but there is no way I'm buying them because they decrease your item limit way more than other objects and I have to put away a lot of stuff 

Message 104 of 271 (947 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I finally got my lot expanded big enough so that I could build the house I wanted to. However, now that I have all my rooms set up I had to remove a bunch of the windows I wanted because there isn't enough room to furnish. The walls are all bare because I hit the item limit with just my regular decor and hobby furniture so I can't fit paintings. Please increase the item limit.

Message 105 of 271 (914 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@element_thallium I agree!!  The side of my house looks like a warehouse in an industrial park. I hate it. We can buy all the windows but can't use them. It's ridiculous! 😢

Message 106 of 271 (893 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@element_thalliumAnd welcome to the AHQ Forums! ☺

Message 107 of 271 (892 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The windows are so nice too! I did the whole outside first and was so happy... Then I filled one room and got really really sad. And thanks for the welcome! 😁

Message 108 of 271 (886 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@element_thallium It not only makes me sad, it makes me so darn mad. Pfooey! Pfooey! On the item limit! 😋😖

Message 109 of 271 (874 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@element_thallium Your house looks really pretty though. I love the color pallet you used. ☺😊

* Not that kind of pallet...this kind of palette. I hate auto correct!😉

Message 110 of 271 (873 Views)