Re: Item Limitations

by markcruden67

Original Post

Re: Item limit

Champion (Retired)

@Tiffany562411 You know I was sitting here thinking about what you said. I've noticed lately that I've been getting more and more ads popping up. What if this game is just a vehicle for them to get ad revenue? Maybe since I'm not going to spend anymore money, maybe I should stop watching ads to. This game is so frustrating it just isn't worth it. 😢

Message 81 of 271 (1,067 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@PaQuilter1 I hear u & I don't understand why I'm wasting my time when seeing the obvious
Message 82 of 271 (1,063 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Tiffany562411 RE: funding s4, the word on the street circa2016-2017 was they fired most s4 staff and moved what was left to build the two apps (free play & mobile.) I use s4 as my destresser and there has been less and less content, just like s3 felt at the end. So maybe they’re trying to keep profits up like when all those stuff packs came out? IDK but they are cash grabbing in a obvious way now. So like a new DLC just drooped 🤭

The straw that is starting to make me break is the increase in bugs, game breaking bugs to some, yet new content (where micro transactions are becoming more prevalent) are being churned out. I know the patch today was suppose to b3 a fix but my parties still freeze so, for me at least, the more the game breaks the more it drives me away. Also being a sims game customisation is first and foremost what this genre is about yet here we are, another week and no fix for the broken item levels & instead a new customisation problem like you & @PaQuilter1 have already identified... it’s ruining the fun.

Message 83 of 271 (1,030 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi Yes I agree with you in this issue. I never knew of the limit! I sent this question to help centre and was not told this! If this is the case then it seems pointless on carrying on with the game, help centre needs to address this and give some clarification on this. I feel so very annoyed about this and am thinking of deleting the app. What good is a game if you can’t upgrade your house by buying new items? This is a fantastic game but I feel now there is know where to go if an item limit is in place! Come on guys get your act together and address this and remove the item limit ASAP,

Message 84 of 271 (1,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Posting here because it's relevant to some of the recent posts? I thought Sims Freeplay was officially retired. I just got this ad from the mailbox video.

Message 85 of 271 (981 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette Retired? No. It's the game I showed you pictures of a house that me and Mummy play.😮

Message 86 of 271 (975 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 I think they meant retired development on it. I assumed that meant they were no longer investing in it?

Message 87 of 271 (969 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageStarlette I don't think so. We keep getting updates for it. That video is of the new pregnancy update. If I remember correctly, they retired a previous Sims 3 Mobile Game and they are no longer supporting it. Maybe that's what you saw. There was an announcement letting everyone know. ☺

Message 88 of 271 (957 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 AAAAhhhh, I see. For some reason, I was thinking Sim 3 Mobile = Freeplay. My mistake and apologies! Wow, I've been under the impression Freeplay had gone as far as it was gonna go yet stay in play. Now I see resources are being pooled into BOTH mobile games. ! Another topic for a different thread

Message 89 of 271 (951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@VintageStarletteNo they only retired SFP from window devices & some others is all. 

Message 90 of 271 (951 Views)