[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yes, definitely a confirmation screen! 😵

@VintageStarlette wrote:
@amchristianWith a confirmation screen, probably! 👍

Message 61 of 271 (2,241 Views)

the Sims mobile Object limit

★★★ Newbie
I've apparently reached my object limit in my house in The Sims Mobile, every time I'd like to buy something, it prevents me from doing so. But I can't sell any objects or delete them either. So is the peak of progress in this game basically reached for me?!
Message 62 of 271 (2,314 Views)

Re: the Sims mobile Object limit

★★★★★ Pro
You will need to put some existing items in your Storage!

Hold down on an item you’re going to store until the BOX icon comes up;
then tap the box and your item will go into storage & you’ll be able to purchase new items to keep playing the game You might have to remove a few items though. So you can keep playing!

There have been threads on here about the item limits & pleas for EA to either remove the limits or raise the item counts back up or figure out another solution, because it’s messing up a lot of people’ Games

Good Luck!

Message 63 of 271 (2,301 Views)

I can not purchase more items, it said to remove to make room but inventory box

★★★★★ Novice
How do I make room if I can sell, delete and my inventory box is full
Message 64 of 271 (2,210 Views)
Highlighted

Re: I can not purchase more items, it said to remove to make room but inventory

★★★★★ Expert

Your inventory box is full?  Are you talking about your storage box or the items displayed in your home?  I don't think there is a limit on storage, only on items on display.

There are a great many of us that have run into the item limit.  We continually have to move things into storage to buy anything.

Message 65 of 271 (2,185 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@missjnjranch Now a days that wouldn't surprise me. Can you post a picture of what it's showing. 😉😊

Message 66 of 271 (2,176 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
I really don’t understand this, how can they ask us daily to buy items so we can get our rewards and then limit our inventory? This makes me nervous. If sell items doesn’t become a possibility, I don’t know how we will be able to continue this game. 🤔🤨
Message 67 of 271 (2,147 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The item limit. I hope EA increases it. I'm starting to hate this game. Some of my friends have quit & went back to sims freeplay all cause of the low quantity item limit. In sims freeplay there is a item limit but u can have tons by way more items without going over the limit. Sims mobile is ridiculous.

How many more people will EA make quit.

Message 68 of 271 (1,976 Views)

★★★★ Guide

REAL TALK ABOUT ITEM LIMIT

In sims freeplay I have a 5 story house with a basement which equals 6 floors & I have all 6 floors filled with furniture & decorations & anything u can think of on all 6 floors & I have stuff on my balconies & stuff in my front yard without going over the limit.

Sims freeplay also has a limit too. Obviously Firemonkey's is more familiar with mobile devices in what it can handle. Sims Mobile item limit is ridiculously low & some of my friends have quit & went back to sims freeplay cause of the low item limit stripping the fun out of it. I'm still sitting back in sims mobile hoping for some great changes that they will increase the item limit & much more that sims mobile really needs. I still play sims freeplay hoping sims mobile can catch up to it. Please increase the item limit EA please

Message 69 of 271 (1,961 Views)

Re: Item limit

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have just hit this same problem, unbelievably infuriating!!

I am level 29 and love the way my house looks (even if some may think it’s too cluttered - see pics), however I now have to “store” some of my beloved items in order to; 

a) complete the daily task list,

b) level up my status and

c) actually fill new/empty rooms with new items 

Everything was going so well until this point and I was loving this game and seeing my house improve little by little each day. 

Please EA - sort this issue so that I and many others can continue expanding my Sims home Devil 

I’m not sure the point in playing unless this is fixed - storing items = not the house I want!!

Message 70 of 271 (1,917 Views)