Re: Item limit when recolouring or moving items

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

Re: Item limit

Champion (Retired)

@amchristian I can't change  anything either. I have 4 different floor coverings in a house with 12 rooms. They are sick. Let them play their own game. See how long that would last. 😟😤

Message 51 of 271 (1,230 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@amchristian wrote:

I am so confused right now. I tried to change my walls and floors today and was told I have too many different patterns and must remove some before I can put a new type of flooring or interior wall covering in my home. Now, most of my house is done in the same type of wall, at least three changed to same type, and yet I still cannot choose a different wall, or floor, covering.

Just now, I tried to change the color of an item already placed and it wouldn't let me. It told me I was over my item limit.

This cannot be functioning as intended?

Your game is optimized too!  (In reality is has something to do with how much processor resources/storage your house uses.  It isn't a number limit, it is a resource limit.

Message 52 of 271 (1,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob If it's a resource limit then that means the Zen Waterfall and the fireplaces are using more resources than, say, a chair. 😮

Message 53 of 271 (1,191 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@BlueWizardRob If it's a resource limit then that means the Zen Waterfall and the fireplaces are using more resources than, say, a chair. 😮

Very likely.  We know that plants use more than beds or tables

Message 54 of 271 (1,179 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob If they insist on this stupid item limit, I wish they would just give us a table with the resource amount listed. This not knowing is mind numbing. 😣😟

Message 55 of 271 (1,165 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
New party theme: "Minimalist!" Haha-cry-haha! For @BlueWizardRob, I suppose that would apply to apparel as well (or lack thereof). 😅😂🤣😆
Message 56 of 271 (1,168 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

We have towels now.  We can make it through town in the buff without getting arrested and just streak through the appropriate office.

IMG_6869.jpg

Message 57 of 271 (1,147 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BlueWizardRob Never was there a more conscientious and law-abiding streaker. *respect*
Message 58 of 271 (1,139 Views)

★★ Guide

In the midst of this item limit debacle, it would be so helpful to be able to put all items in inventory with one click so we can quickly redecorate our homes; starting from scratch.

Message 59 of 271 (1,077 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@amchristian With a confirmation screen, probably! 👍
Message 60 of 271 (1,071 Views)