Re: The Sims Mobile Update - December 12th

by yasfinite

Original Post

Item limit

★★★★★ Novice
How are we supposed to improve our lifestyle with such a small in house item limit? Its not possible to collect all hobby and work rewards and still have a functioning house. I just paid for the christmas pack and cant even fit any decorations in the house Frown
Message 1 of 271 (12,922 Views)

Re: Item limit

EA app Team
Hi @badboybren,

Thanks for your feedback on this! I imagine you are aware you can save items in your inventory, right?

Would it be possible to get your player ID?: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-find-your-player-ID-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/... It would be helpful for us to better understand how your house looks

Thanks again,
-Mai
Message 2 of 271 (12,834 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
If you mean my player name its Bren. I know i can store items in my inventory but lets say i take away the desk to place xhristmas decorations. My lifestyle points would go down
Message 3 of 271 (12,829 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @badboybren,

Player ID is a number you can get from Settings. Please, check the thread I linked for detailed instructions on how to get it Standard smile

Let me know if you have any issues to get it, and I'll try to help!

Thanks,
-Mai

Message 4 of 271 (12,824 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Still having the same problem and I gave u my ID.
Message 5 of 271 (12,789 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Possibility to remove the maximum number of items in the house limit, also we should get the ability to expand houses further into the empty space that is occupied by grass (it seems that there is currently no way of removing this grass and so it gets in the way of being able to make additional rooms).
Message 6 of 271 (12,682 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @yasfinite,

Thanks for your feedback on the object limit. Would it be possible to get your player ID so I can share it with the team?

Regarding grass - you should be able to remove grass when you get to certain lifestyle point level, a bit at a time. Could you try that?

Thanks again!
-Mai

Edited by EA_Mai: this was getting off-topic, so I've moved the posts not related to item limit to this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Several-questions-amp-feedback/td-p/6623605

Message 7 of 271 (12,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
, I've figured out the room expansion issue now, just had a derp moment sorry. I can indeed clear the grass now it seems but the item limit is still the bane of my Sim's existence... As well as the inability to delete an accidentally created Sim. Am I correct in thinking that there is no way to remove Sim(s) from a household or to atleast reset generations?
Message 8 of 271 (12,658 Views)

HOUSES: Limitations & Suggestions

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Note: I've inserted two screenshots to portray this issue.

Limitation:

There are some limitations in house designing that need to be reviewed and changed. 

1)   After purchasing all the new plants in surplus, I've added a front yard to my house, and designed a beautiful garden. Now, I am unable to refurbish the interior of my house with any items. I did not purchase all of these plants for a garden to only be unable in placing interior items.

Layout.pngLimitation.png

Suggestions:

1)   Not to overstep my boundaries, but I've been a supporter of this game, and like everyone else, we would love to see a change in increase in the house item limit.

2)   Another suggestion: Angel Sell useless items / (b) Throw away useless items / (c) Implement categorization

If it is not in near future development or is being planned for players to be able to Angel sell house items we no longer favor, then can you give us the option to (b) throw away these items? In case neither of these options are plausible, then may I suggest (c) implementing categorization for housing items? Similar to the Store, developers can implement categories with titles that can be used to associate several distinct items. It is often frustrating for players to hassle through items which we are not looking for.

Thank you.

I hope everyone takes a look at everything above. 

Message 9 of 271 (12,383 Views)

Re: HOUSES: Limitations & Suggestions

★ Guide

I forgot to mention that I would love to hear other players' thoughts on this issue. Please feel free to share your opinions and/or advocate for the same change. Thank you! 

Message 10 of 271 (12,379 Views)