Item limit: how is it determined? how do I raise it?

by Kelkelen

Original Post

Item limit: how is it determined? how do I raise it?

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung A6
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004428975757
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Reach the Item limit. Try removing items to make room. See if there is still no room, or if you remove 6 items and can only replace one. See if adding rooms or land, or going up in levels, raises the limit.
What do you expect to see? I expect that if I remove 3 items, I can replace them with 3 items, for example.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Spain
Additional feedback

My main issue here is the item limit, and not understanding how it works.  I've read forum threads on it, but they're all inconclusive.  So, simply put, I want to know:

1. What IS the item limit (literally how many items are allowed, and if inside and outside items are counted separately or together)?

2. What factors, if any, increase the item limit? Does the item limit go up as you advance? 

IF SO, my game is bugging -- I've tried going up player levels, lifestyle levels, buying more rooms, and buying more land, but nothing has raised my item limit.  And I keep losing 3 or 4 items to only be able to place 1 new item.

Any clarity would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)

Re: Item limit: how is it determined? how do I raise it?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Kelkelen 

We have this post that might be helpful:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/About-the-Item-limit-error/m-p/7777613#M20296

This thread has been moved from Bug Reports to Game Information.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)