Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Is this information provided by EA help correct?

by ashray2539

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is this information provided by EA help correct?

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

When I was pre-ordering the fifa 19 ultimate edition on my PS4 a message popped up that this item will be available on the 27th of Sept, 2018. I got a bit confused & contacted an EA representative to ask why the message said that, as if I was pre-odering the ultimate edition the game should be available earlier. 

Today the pre-load option appeared on my ps4 and the countdown clearly shows that the game will be available to play in 5 days and some hours meaning on the 25th of September, 2018.

Please see the attached screenshot the Ea help representative told me that the game comes out on the 30th of September,2018 & pre-ordering means I can access it on the 27th of September, 2018. 

Maybe I still have something wrong but if I do not I just wanted the community to know how confused & misleading these representatives can be. Hopefully EA could have a screening process where they randomly check the information an EA representative is giving to the community.  

Message 1 of 3 (84 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is this information provided by EA help correct?

Community Manager
Sorry if the advisers was mistaken or confused, if you have preordered the Champions or Ultimate edition of the game then you will be able to play it 3 days early on the 25 of September.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (63 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Sorry if the advisers was mistaken or confused, if you have preordered the Champions or Ultimate edition of the game then you will be able to play it 3 days early on the 25 of September.
Message 2 of 3 (64 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko, thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (50 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help