Is this game dead on Xbox one?

by EnergeticIsland

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is this game dead on Xbox one?

★ Novice

Hi all. I've never posted here, but I wanted to see what the feedback would be on this question. I've had the game a while but hadn't played it until recently. I want to get started, but don't want to invest a lot of time in a dead game. I live in North America. Thanks for any feedback they may be given.

Message 1 of 4 (661 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is this game dead on Xbox one?

★★★ Pro

@EnergeticIsland 

I don't know who said that such an extreme wait time is present, especially for Galactic Assault.

That's the only mode I play (apart from leveling heroes in HvV), and I seem to find matches at any time of the day in less than a minute (EU).

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (622 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
Nope, not at all. When the darth tyranus update released, it released 2nd on xbox, before pc, because they decided to give the update first to the most played platfrom (1st ps4, 2nd Xbox and 3th pc). And since there are no problems finding matches on pc in EUW, it should be fine.

Have a nice day!
Message 2 of 4 (645 Views)

★ Novice
Would this include galactic assault? I've seen rumors posted that people have had to wait upwards of 20-30 minutes for a game in GA on Xbox...
Message 3 of 4 (638 Views)

★★★ Pro

@EnergeticIsland 

I don't know who said that such an extreme wait time is present, especially for Galactic Assault.

That's the only mode I play (apart from leveling heroes in HvV), and I seem to find matches at any time of the day in less than a minute (EU).

Message 4 of 4 (623 Views)