Re: Is there gonna be a port to pc for NBA Live 18 or even Live 19?

by Jumpynz

Original Post

Is there gonna be a port to pc for NBA Live 18 or even Live 19?

★ Novice

Frankly, I really wanna play Live. I was hyped for it when I found out that the E3 listing of both NBA Live 18 and Madden 18 had a PC version. Sadly that was debunked by EA later. This year's 2K18 really is nothing but a cash-grab. On the other hand, Live's 'The One' looks absolutely amazing. The animations are not as stiff and the gameplay feels fluid and defence oriented. I really like what you guys did this year, all credit to the dev team of Live. You guys did an amazing job. The only thing I'm sad about is the absence of a PC version. I understand how it is easier and less riskier to code and develop a game for a console with fixed specs than a PC with variable specs but I feel like it would have paid off had you guys done it. Even though the development costs would increase, I'm pretty sure you can grab a decent market-share from 2K with a PC version. Please take this into consideration while developing the next Live at least. Hoping someone from EA actually reads this.

Message 1 of 4 (2,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would have to agree to everything above. Im sick of 2K's blatant cash grab BS. I have been keeping an eye out for a live PC port but have sadly been left wanting. Please consider it for Live 19

Message 2 of 4 (2,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can only join your dissent especially because the 2k does not adopt any anti-cheaters system and when you try to write to support you respond as they did to many, including me "use a cheat" you too !!! Absurd.
So dear EA for the next year nba live 19 for PC with an anticheaters system that is stupid to do in my opinion, konami has it for pes and banned cheaters every Thursday

Message 3 of 4 (1,883 Views)

★ Novice

I feel you man, I don't know if I should bump this post but I still don't have a definitive answer, I really hope Nba Live19 Is on PC so I can play it with some of my close friends. 2K has been awful lately and my last hope is NBA LIVE.  

Message 4 of 4 (1,740 Views)