Re: Is there anyway to play with a friend who doesn't own madden 21?

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there anyway to play with a friend who doesn't own madden 21?

★★ Novice

I just bought madden 21 on steam and I wanted to know if there is anyway to play madden 21 with them even though they don't own the game, kind of like playstation remote play. 

Message 1 of 3 (910 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@banana931 

They will need the game on Steam or Origin to play with you. Origin Access Basic memberships include Madden NFL 21. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (854 Views)

All Replies

@banana931 the only way to play with others who do not own the game might be, if they own at least EA Play (not sure if other options exist) where you can play the game at least as a trial (up to 10 hours playing. but if you do that make sure to completely quit afterwards. otherwise the counter continues to run).

hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 2 of 3 (898 Views)

Community Manager

@banana931 

They will need the game on Steam or Origin to play with you. Origin Access Basic memberships include Madden NFL 21. 

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 3 (855 Views)