Re: Is there any way to walk several dogs at the same time

by Helga_Victim

Original Post

Is there any way to walk several dogs at the same time

★★★ Apprentice

I have one sim and two dogs in the house and I was wondering if there is any way to take both dogs to the walk in the same time. As both dogs are active and as I'm not able to take both of them to walk, one is sitting at home while sim is walking another. Then first dog sit at home and sim is walking the second dog. However when sim got home with the second dog, often the first one wants to go for a walk again. My sim is already exhausted and dogs are sad.

It would be great feature to be able to walk several dogs at the same time if it is not available now.

Message 1 of 4 (10,709 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Not possible.

Go for a Jog instead. Takes much less time and fills the same need.

Edit:

Plus it helps keeping your sim fit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (10,679 Views)

★★ Novice

I would love if we could walk two or maybe even more dogs at the same time. I mean I have two dogs in real life and I always walk them together. Also in sims this is a problem for me becouse I usually have only one sim that I play (no kids or spouse) so now that my sim has four dogs all that she seems to do is walk them one by one and when she is finally done it's usually time to start again.

Message 3 of 4 (10,624 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The same for me! It would be more comfortable and more natural!

Message 4 of 4 (10,580 Views)