Re: Is summer missions retrospective?

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is summer missions retrospective?

★ Novice
Hello ive seen the dates for redoing the summer missions.
My question is. If i got 2 frontlines victories (2 ribbons).In the allocated timeline
Do I have to start again and get 3 victories or can I get 1 victory to get the dog tags?.
Thank you
Message 1 of 7 (537 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @hemiashby,

I don´t think that your previous victories will be counted again.

I would recommend to earn another 3 ribbons just to be sure you´ll get your dogtag this time.

Good luck Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (535 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

If you already have your dog tags for summer missions,there's no need to redo them... bonus tag for completion... they put it out there for people to have another go on a shorter time span... so yeah,all 3

Message 2 of 7 (531 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @hemiashby,

I don´t think that your previous victories will be counted again.

I would recommend to earn another 3 ribbons just to be sure you´ll get your dogtag this time.

Good luck Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'd do them again just to be sure and take a snapshot or capture the results at the end of the game as evidence just incase EA require proof of your wins at help.ea.com as they did with me. I recorded all my wins one or two minutes before the end of each winning game and I've got all three silver dog tags to date, and just checked again today at 13.00 hrs Central European time to see if I've been awarded the golden one and the knife, but sadly no such luck. The BF1 EA help team told me it would be the 28th but since then things may have changed as they've moved the goal posts again with the offer of a chance to gain all three between today and the 2nd of September and announced that the goodies will be issued on the week of the 11th of September which makes sense as then everybody will be rewarded at the same time regardless of when you you obtained the first three. Hope this helps in some way? If so don't forget to award me some XP or offer this post as a solution?

Kind regards - Outlaw2sHero  

Message 4 of 7 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok troops

I've just checked this minute at 14:08 hrs European Central Time and I have all four dog tags and the LVC Arditi Knife!!

Thank you EA!! And thank you to all that have posted in this thread!!

Kind regards - Outlaw2sHero Outlaw2sHeroXbox One - Outlaws (OAP) Platoon

Message 5 of 7 (500 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

if you haven't completed any of the assignments the first time, you would have to re-do it completely.

For example get 3 wins on Rush, Frontlines or Operations.

Message 6 of 7 (485 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

if you haven't completed any of the assignments the first time, you would have to re-do it completely.

For example get 3 wins on Rush, Frontlines or Operations.

Message 7 of 7 (484 Views)