Is posting on AHQ the same as opening a support ticket?

by redli0nswift

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm sorry for piggy backing on your reply here but in game support is telling people that its all one ticket system for EA.  That the tickets we put in here on the forums for help are the same they have for in game support.  Its all one big system of support for us lucky Star Wars Galaxy players.  

So you are saying that is not true? 

(CM: Edited to update thread title following split into own thread)

Message 1 of 2 (14,432 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @redli0nswift,

I've split your post into it's own thread to limit derailing the other discussion. I'm sorry if the support agent told you that posting on Answers HQ is the same as opening up a support ticket. That support agent was misinformed. 

Answers HQ is a player helping player platform with millions of members posting daily. While Community Managers and staff do what we can to offer advise on these boards, Answers HQ is not a substitute for reaching out to the official support team. Please keep that in mind when posting on these boards and contact the support team directly if you need assistance.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (14,349 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @redli0nswift,

I've split your post into it's own thread to limit derailing the other discussion. I'm sorry if the support agent told you that posting on Answers HQ is the same as opening up a support ticket. That support agent was misinformed. 

Answers HQ is a player helping player platform with millions of members posting daily. While Community Managers and staff do what we can to offer advise on these boards, Answers HQ is not a substitute for reaching out to the official support team. Please keep that in mind when posting on these boards and contact the support team directly if you need assistance.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (14,350 Views)