Re: Is it fair to change PTG cards price ? I lost 140K with this change

by Lordangel80

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is it fair to change PTG cards price ? I lost 140K with this change

★ Apprentice

I just want to ask why EA and fifa changed the price of PTG cards ?

I bought Roberto Firmino PTG card with 250K  to invest it in world cup

and I try to sell him and found the maximum price changed to 110K !!!!!!!!

why EA make me lose 140K if I want to sell him with maximum price and I know it will never go up to this price

there is no compensation from EA and fifa about this changed and there is no warning before we buy the cards the price will changed !!!

why you make me lose 140K  ,,,

what * game you are manage here ,,,, and how can trust you to buy fifa19 and play if you can't manage the game with little of fair

I really ask and need compensation about this changed  or return the price again

Message 1 of 4 (457 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Lordangel80

It seems, that you've bought PTG Firmino before prices on transfer market dropped. He's now worth 70k on PS4 (65 on X1 and 85 on PC).

It's not like EA changed his price ranges to make him cheaper, they've changed it because his price dropped below his price range.

Anyway, prices dropped really hard after WC update. I have CR7, which I bought for 1.6 mil coins, and he's now worth 300k...

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (554 Views)

All Replies

@Lordangel80

It seems, that you've bought PTG Firmino before prices on transfer market dropped. He's now worth 70k on PS4 (65 on X1 and 85 on PC).

It's not like EA changed his price ranges to make him cheaper, they've changed it because his price dropped below his price range.

Anyway, prices dropped really hard after WC update. I have CR7, which I bought for 1.6 mil coins, and he's now worth 300k...
Message 2 of 4 (555 Views)

★ Apprentice

yes,, this is really bad investment with PTG ,, I don't know why EA make these Cards while there is TOTS and the game is Dead !!!!

Message 3 of 4 (423 Views)

★ Apprentice

PLEASE EA TEAM ,, need upgrade PTG for  Firmino and Sterling and willian Standard smile  

please

Message 4 of 4 (379 Views)