Is it better idea to pre order through ea access or gamestop

by biggswish1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is it better idea to pre order through ea access or gamestop

★★ Newbie

I have ea access and was wondering if i pre order the $60 madden would I get access to the game on July 25th

Message 1 of 3 (369 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is it better idea to pre order through ea access or gamestop

★★ Novice
@biggswish1 From my understanding nobody gets the game July 25th. The trial comes out on the 25th...10 hour trial.

Then if you purchase the Superstar or Ultimate superstar editions you get the game 3 days early. (JULY 30TH)

If you buy the standard $60 edition you dont get the game early on July 30th. Just on August 2nd.

Since you said you have EA access you will be able to get the 10 hour trial on the 25th.

Some people are saying the trial will even drop the 24th.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@biggswish1 From my understanding nobody gets the game July 25th. The trial comes out on the 25th...10 hour trial.

Then if you purchase the Superstar or Ultimate superstar editions you get the game 3 days early. (JULY 30TH)

If you buy the standard $60 edition you dont get the game early on July 30th. Just on August 2nd.

Since you said you have EA access you will be able to get the 10 hour trial on the 25th.

Some people are saying the trial will even drop the 24th.
Message 2 of 3 (354 Views)

★ Guide
@biggswish1 For $100 you can get Access Premier for a year. This gives you access to Madden today (7/24) and all other EA games as soon as they come out. You also get the "best" edition. It only works for PC, but if you're okay with that, I think that's the best bet.
Message 3 of 3 (289 Views)