Re: Is a fifth fuel tank too much to ask for?

by Mavster07

Original Post

Is a fifth fuel tank too much to ask for?

★★ Novice

I've been enjoying the game quite a bit while I was on vacation and I didn't have any issue finding time to play the game as much as I would like. I even hit the credit cap for the day a few times. However, now that I'm back in the real world, I'm having the opposite issue wherein I don't easily have time to get a game or two in to just keep my fuel reserves high enough to last me through the work day. 

I understand that the fuel reserves are an incentive to keep players in the game regularly throughout the day and week but would a fifth fuel tank be too much to ask for?

Currently, we can order two supply crates with extra fuel. This gives someone at work an extra six hour window on top of any current supply crate time they have.

A fifth tank would allow me to order two fresh supply crates with extra fuel and starting another supply crate. This gives someone at work an extra nine hour window if they are able to squeeze out another fuel tank on a break at work or after they get out of work. Otherwise, that turns into a thirteen hour window where a supply crate is still on the way. 

I don't believe the extra fuel tank would heavily impact the incentive to keep playing throughout the day and at the same time would make it a bit easier for those of us that don't always have time to play throughout the day.

Message 1 of 6 (542 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sure why not, never against more fuel reserves.

Message 2 of 6 (514 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sounds like a good idea to me, I'd like the chance to stock up more for those times when I don't have time to play but want to keep ordering crates.

Message 3 of 6 (498 Views)

★ Guide
yeah it would be nice to have a fifth
Message 4 of 6 (484 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I find that it isn't hard to spend 4-5 minutes here and there to keep some reserves up I also understand your point also

Message 5 of 6 (448 Views)

★ Guide
I remember when I could match people in 4-5 minutes :P honestly half the reason I support another fuel tank is more because my matchmaking times are 30 min to an hour :P can't exactly go get more last minute :P
Message 6 of 6 (411 Views)