Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Is It joke? Please return gamemodes (Duo,Squad DM)

by dwaydewade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is It joke? Please return gamemodes (Duo,Squad DM)

★★★★ Novice

Hello!

So I bought Battlefield above 3-4 month ago. I played it a lot in squad deathmatch. After some update its gone, I decided to stop play the game (conquest mod is pretty low FPS for me too much players, squad works at ultra 60 FPS). Now i returned to the game because of Firestrom mode, I started to play and was disappointed, that there is no duo's. I think ok, maybe at some time it will be added. And what i see now? Duo only for 1 week? Is it joke? Is your's plan to remove all fun and awesomes gamemodes? So I dont play more Battlefield V untill duo's back or squad dm.

I just hope, that developers are listening the community and i think all modes must be, players must have a choice and variety.

Best regards,

Your's player

Message 1 of 7 (265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is It joke? Please return gamemodes (Duo,Squad DM)

★★★★ Novice

I will every day hope that tomorrow in the game I will see Duo's. So I can play again and have fun.

Tnx for answering.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (196 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

A lot of people enjoyed Squad CQ so during its downtime they tweaked it a bit and you should see it return on the 25th of this month (should be a permanent mode now too I think).

Duos will almost certainly be coming back at some point as well, hold tight mate

Message 2 of 7 (252 Views)

★★★ Guide
Duo mode is a very nice game mode. I also hope.
Message 3 of 7 (228 Views)

★ Pro

It's a test phase so we do waiting and we wish it will return because duo are obligatory I think for a battleroyal.

Message 4 of 7 (217 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I will every day hope that tomorrow in the game I will see Duo's. So I can play again and have fun.

Tnx for answering.

Message 5 of 7 (197 Views)

★ Pro

BR duo come back tomorrow. I will see to find an official source.

Message 6 of 7 (156 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Really bad DICE move take DUO away again, i will be fair, now i almost hate DICE and i am not going to worst my money on their game again. So its time to uninstall that again. And if now duos are limited time its no chance i am going to install it back for weekend. #duoback #uninstall

Message 7 of 7 (101 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help