Re: Is It joke? Please return gamemodes (Duo,Squad DM)

by dwaydewade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is It joke? Please return gamemodes (Duo,Squad DM)

★★★ Novice

Hello!

So I bought Battlefield above 3-4 month ago. I played it a lot in squad deathmatch. After some update its gone, I decided to stop play the game (conquest mod is pretty low FPS for me too much players, squad works at ultra 60 FPS). Now i returned to the game because of Firestrom mode, I started to play and was disappointed, that there is no duo's. I think ok, maybe at some time it will be added. And what i see now? Duo only for 1 week? Is it joke? Is your's plan to remove all fun and awesomes gamemodes? So I dont play more Battlefield V untill duo's back or squad dm.

I just hope, that developers are listening the community and i think all modes must be, players must have a choice and variety.

Best regards,

Your's player

Message 1 of 7 (548 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

I will every day hope that tomorrow in the game I will see Duo's. So I can play again and have fun.

Tnx for answering.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (479 Views)

All Replies

A lot of people enjoyed Squad CQ so during its downtime they tweaked it a bit and you should see it return on the 25th of this month (should be a permanent mode now too I think).

Duos will almost certainly be coming back at some point as well, hold tight mate

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 7 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Duo mode is a very nice game mode. I also hope.
Message 3 of 7 (511 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It's a test phase so we do waiting and we wish it will return because duo are obligatory I think for a battleroyal.

Message 4 of 7 (500 Views)

★★★ Novice

I will every day hope that tomorrow in the game I will see Duo's. So I can play again and have fun.

Tnx for answering.

Message 5 of 7 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

BR duo come back tomorrow. I will see to find an official source.

Message 6 of 7 (439 Views)

★★★ Novice

Really bad DICE move take DUO away again, i will be fair, now i almost hate DICE and i am not going to worst my money on their game again. So its time to uninstall that again. And if now duos are limited time its no chance i am going to install it back for weekend. #duoback #uninstall

Message 7 of 7 (384 Views)