Is Fairfight Working?

by bbwallinator

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is Fairfight Working?

★★★★ Novice

I report any "Blantant" suspects through Origin but it seems I don't see the Fair fight notifications like in BF1.

Is it even on?

Regards,

Wall

Message 1 of 6 (993 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is Fairfight Working?

EA DICE Team

Hey there!

Yes, FairFight is currently active.

As you may be aware, we upgraded the chat experience in Battlefield V. This new enhancement now allows you to talk to your squad virtually anywhere in the game. One unfortunate side effect of this was the loss of the FairFight ban messages you are used to seeing in Battlefield 1. We are currently investigating a solution for this, no ETA at this point.

I see greater value in the message we send when a cheater is banned from the server you are currently playing in and will be prioritising that over the hourly ban count messages, but I would love to hear your overall feedback and suggestions for the future of these messages.

(Source)

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (973 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey there!

Yes, FairFight is currently active.

As you may be aware, we upgraded the chat experience in Battlefield V. This new enhancement now allows you to talk to your squad virtually anywhere in the game. One unfortunate side effect of this was the loss of the FairFight ban messages you are used to seeing in Battlefield 1. We are currently investigating a solution for this, no ETA at this point.

I see greater value in the message we send when a cheater is banned from the server you are currently playing in and will be prioritising that over the hourly ban count messages, but I would love to hear your overall feedback and suggestions for the future of these messages.

(Source)

Message 2 of 6 (974 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks For the info

I would like to see the Fair fight messages. It puts faith in your product that the anti cheat is working.

Acts as a deterrent to in my opinion.

Regards,

Wall

Message 3 of 6 (915 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
if you think it is working then you clearly DONT play BFV. its a hackfest at the moment.
Message 4 of 6 (875 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I Know its brutal. Maybe one out of 10 matches are good and the rest are like 0 to 135 spawn losses.

Seriously EA and Dice drop the friggin ban hammer or your game is going to be dead.

Message 5 of 6 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Tydfil beautifully!  
watch this...

1.png

FF is off. Dead. 

Message 6 of 6 (705 Views)