Is BF1 preorder region specific?

by LegitSuace

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is BF1 preorder region specific?

★ Novice

If I were to preoder BF1 in one region, and move to another, would the game still work? are the orders region specific? 

Message 1 of 7 (656 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is BF1 preorder region specific?

Community Manager

@LegitSuace Hey, the game won't stop working and will be playable anywhere, as mentioned. However it's worth noting that some regional versions of the game have certain language restrictions based on where the purchase was made. For example a polish Origin store pre-order would only have Polish and Russian available. 

Thanks for the post and I hope this info helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (648 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hi! @LegitSuace

The game will not stop functioning if you move to another region, they are not region-locked. Standard smile

Best regards

FIDELI7Y

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/FIDELI7Y/

Battlefield Community Helper Veteran & DICE Friend in BF3

Don't forget to "Grant XP" if you're satisfied with the support I assisted you with. Did I help you with solving a problem? - Accept my answer as the solution!

Message 2 of 7 (634 Views)

Community Manager

@LegitSuace Hey, the game won't stop working and will be playable anywhere, as mentioned. However it's worth noting that some regional versions of the game have certain language restrictions based on where the purchase was made. For example a polish Origin store pre-order would only have Polish and Russian available. 

Thanks for the post and I hope this info helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 7 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the game today. in the box it has English language and arabic language so it is safe to assume that it is playable in english. But when I installed it in my xbox one. the game is in Arabic only. I tried to find the option to change to English but could not find it.

I tried to contact EA chat but no one is answering. please help.

PS. IF YOU GUYS ARE GONNA RESTRICT THE LANGUAGE SETTING OF A GAME PLEASE PUT A NOTE ON THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 7 (604 Views)

Community Manager

@lainglvn Hmm, what langauge is your system set to? If it 's set to Arabic does swapping to English help? 

As far as I'm aware the Xbox disc version should have English. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 7 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Its not going to stop working whoever the connection might change a little bit
Message 6 of 7 (518 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Should work anywhere no problem. Be sure to search for games on servers in your current local region for the best connection speeds.
Message 7 of 7 (513 Views)