Re: Iran national team & Ali Daei FUT ICONS

by TigeMan1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Iran national team & Ali Daei FUT ICONS

★ Apprentice

I’ve been playing ‘EA SPORTS FIFA’ since ‘EA SPORTS FIFA 97’ and unfortunately the last game to include the ‘Iran’ national football team was ‘EA SPORTS FIFA 2000’.
Hopefully the ‘Iran’ national football team is fully licensed in ‘EA SPORTS FIFA 18’ including their logo, kits, players, manager and stadium.

Their kits are ‘adidas’ kits, they have many players in the elite leagues around the world, their manager is ‘Carlos Queiroz’ ex ‘Portugal’ and ‘Real Madrid’ manager also ex ‘Manchester United’ assistant manager to ‘Sir Alex Ferguson’ and their 100,000 capacity stadium, is the ‘Azadi Stadium’.

‘Iran’ are consistently 1st in the ‘FIFA World Rankings’ in their continent. They are also the 2nd team following ‘Brazil’ to qualify for the ‘FIFA World Cup’ next year, with 2 games left they have not lost any games nor conceded any goals.
‘Iran’ would be one of the strongest teams to represent the Asian continent in the ‘EA SPORTS FIFA’ franchise.

With the introduction of ‘FUT ICONS’ in ‘EA SPORTS FIFA 18’ hopefully ‘Ali Daei’ is included as one of the ‘FUT ICONS’.

‘Ali Daei’ is a huge footballing icon in ‘Iran’ and for the Asian continent, having played for clubs such as ‘Bayern Munich’ & ‘Hertha Berlin’.

‘Ali Daei’ a world record holder, is the world's all-time leading goalscorer in men's international matches with 109 goals.

I'm requesting that both or either ‘Iran’ fully licensed or in any capacity and ‘Ali Daei’ are included in the ‘EA SPORTS FIFA’ franchise if not in the upcoming instalment, soon as possible.

Message 1 of 5 (3,960 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Shayan_R94

I'd ask that you refrain from tagging multiple Community Managers into your posts and from asking the same question repeatedly, spamming isn't acceptable behaviour here on AHQ. If you're unsure of the forum rules, please familiarise yourself with them:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ-Announcements/New-EA-Forum-Rules-amp-Guidelines/td-p/6075534 

I'll pass the feedback along for you, I can't make any promises though. 

We strive to add as many leagues, teams, and players as we can to the game but unfortunately we cannot always add everything that we'd like.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (5,246 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Hi,

@EA_Aidan

@EA_Andy

@EA_Barry

@EA_David

@EA_Roger

I've tagged you guys since you've replied to others in the ‘EA SPORTS FIFA 18’ forums, and I've yet to receive any reply.

Any response to my original post?

Could my feedback be forwarded to the ‘EA SPORTS FIFA’ team?

Kind regards,

Shayan

Message 2 of 5 (3,869 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Shayan_R94

I'd ask that you refrain from tagging multiple Community Managers into your posts and from asking the same question repeatedly, spamming isn't acceptable behaviour here on AHQ. If you're unsure of the forum rules, please familiarise yourself with them:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ-Announcements/New-EA-Forum-Rules-amp-Guidelines/td-p/6075534 

I'll pass the feedback along for you, I can't make any promises though. 

We strive to add as many leagues, teams, and players as we can to the game but unfortunately we cannot always add everything that we'd like.

-Aido

Message 3 of 5 (5,247 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Aidan,

Apologies for the tagging, but as you can see when I posted originally there had been no reply until 'ironically' I did tag you guys. I did wait around 2 weeks for a reply to occur organically from a 'Community Manager' but no result there.

I have not asked "the same question repeatedly" at all, wrongly accusing me of "spamming" doesn't make me feel welcomed in the 'EA SPORTS FIFA' community just so you know as a 'Community Manager'. I had asked 2 separate questions in 2 separate posts, nothing was repeated. One question being this original post and the other being about 'EA SPORTS Game Face'. 

I really do appreciate the reply, totally understand you guys strive to have absolutely everything in the game for the most authentic product. I know licensing has it's own battles and isn't an easy endeavour so I don't expect any quick solutions.

I just wanted you to pass my feedback onto the relevant 'EA SPORTS FIFA' team members, so that at least 'Iran' 'Ali Daei' for 'FUT ICONS' are in the conversation when it comes to licensing for future titles. 

Kind regards,

Shayan

Message 4 of 5 (3,850 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here fam
Message 5 of 5 (2,623 Views)