Re: Introducing “The Vault”

by BattaIia

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Shinerplunderer,

The Vault is a limited time store feature that should automatically show up. Once you've added at least 100 bonus cards (although adding the full 300 is the best value), you can spend 600 diamonds to open the Vault. The unit cards you receive will be random, but the amount of common, rare and epic cards are at a fixed percent. The Vault is good if you want to get a bunch of random cards.

Message 101 of 115 (701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'd be willing to pay haft the price if said payment increases the capacity by 2 or 3 times with guarantee of obtaining them all once it full to the brim. I could sure wait longer for a bigger bonus. I mean I would be so full of cards that I may as well donate it to other members in exchange for coins.

Also this account is not the one I use to play. I believe I said this before... I have another account that is tied to the game, as well as TA. This forums account is also the one I use for C&C TA. I just don't have a profile picture there. My profile picture is one of my favorite 'plant monster' that can easily devour a hoard of zombies and is purple. If only it devours everything 2 tiles in-front of it when it uses its power up.

Message 102 of 115 (691 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@rterst wrote:
Does anyone know where to find a distribution of crates in the convoy? IE what is the % of common vs epic vs others?

71 commons, 49 (blue) uncommon, 18 rare (gold) and 12 epic (purple) crates in the 150 crate convoy order.

Message 103 of 115 (683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@BattaIia wrote:

71 commons, 49 (blue) uncommon, 18 rare (gold) and 12 epic (purple) crates in the 150 crate convoy order.

Great, thanks

So, based on the above and following info:

• Common Crates drop 6 Cards and an average of 75 Credits before Nod, and 12 Cards and 150 Credits after.
  • Uncommon Crates drop 7 Cards and an average of 75 Credits before Nod, and 15 Cards and 150 Credits after.
  • Rare Crates drop 35 Cards and an average of 250 Credits before Nod, and 70 Cards and 500 Credits after.
  • Epic Crates drop 50 Cards and an average of 1000 Credits before Nod, and 100 Cards and 2000 Credits after.

600 crystals = 12 crates (via convoy, I don't count fuel, as there is always excess of it)

which amounts to 5.68 common, 3.92 uncommon, 1.44 gold, 0.96 epic crates in total of 12 crates

= 323.76 cards on average

So, if you are level 7 or higher NEVER use the vault, just rush the crates

Devs - please either reconsider the vault or remove it altogether - it is annoying as hell

Message 104 of 115 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
As far as raw cards, you are correct. But the vault has 30 epics in 2 stacks of 15, so if you get a good epic, you are getting value. But if both roll epics you don't like, you get terrible value. Better off playing it safe and cloning epics over the vault however.
Message 105 of 115 (669 Views)

★★★ Novice

But you also get over 4k in coin, which (to me at least) is more valuable than cards

Message 106 of 115 (663 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
completely respect your opinion on that =) But I'd say rushing crates right now is the worst way to spend diamonds. Would rather reset bounties if you are after credits.
Message 107 of 115 (661 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah back when it was 25 diamonds to rush it was way better than this stupid vault.
Message 108 of 115 (656 Views)

★ Guide

Well, I would want to get the vault sooner than later. I mean it seems too expensive for the average mind-muscle-flexing player who doesn't go P2W and tries his best to mirco his way to the top of the league. And the amount seems too small, I mean 300?!?! I'd agree for a gargantuan size, even if it fills slower. I'd pay for half the price in order to get it when its full, and have its limit extended high above the clouds. I mean something like 3 times, 7 times, 10 times or 15 times the amount. I mean, can you wait for the vault to have 4500 cards?! With such mountainous package, the whole alliance can benefit on the rare and common card packs. I want the dev's to test the patience of players, like slow but bug free updates that are being adjusted by selected players and a sure fire way to win always at the cost of very minimum XP. Lets say remove the daily xp bonus.

Regards to P2W, I will pay as much as I can so long as there is a sale. I'm slowly hoarding money until the right opportunity arrives.

Message 109 of 115 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I don’t put real $ into these games and this loss of gems in crates is making opening the vault impossible, I’d really like to open this thing. Please return gems to crates...

Message 110 of 115 (591 Views)