Re: Introducing “The Vault”

by KroozaNob

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Could you disable anoying vault animation?
Message 61 of 115 (637 Views)

★★ Novice

This is a hoax\cheating\trick to make players pay for the game. This is absorbed i am level 18 and really enjoyed the game only for this act i will delete the app. You can keep your safe and your game. Shame

Message 62 of 115 (621 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I completely agree. It's hard enough to fill the vault up, but to force one to pay 600 diamonds just to open it is daylight robbery. This is comparable to a parent giving a child a 🍭 lollipop and sewing the child's mouth shut while holding the lollipop in his/her hand.
Message 63 of 115 (596 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_dance210 wrote:

Hi guys!

I want to make sure that I've understood the main sources of frustration/dislike for the new Vault. If I've missed a key point, please do let me know.

• You can only open the Vault with Diamonds; there is no free way to open it
  • The Vault only gives cards
  • The animation after opening a Crate, showing the bonus cards added to the Vault, takes too long and/or shouldn't show for every crate opening

Do those concerns sound accurate to all y'all?

Yes, that sounds about right.

I like Battalia's idea where you can spend diamonds to get better rewards from the Vault, but everybody can open it to get at least a little bit out of it.

Message 64 of 115 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@shahenita wrote:

This is a hoax\cheating\trick to make players pay for the game. This is absorbed i am level 18 and really enjoyed the game only for this act i will delete the app. You can keep your safe and your game. Shame

Keep in mind the vault is a limited time event that may return. It's not a feature that will be here from this point forward.

Message 65 of 115 (567 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Brainbashborris,

The Vault doesn't limit progression. All the normal ways of getting cards is still available (crates, level rewards, cloning chambers), this is just another method that players can opt to use to help speed up their progression.

@JaroslavCZE,

I've pass along that it says Rare crates should give 20 cards to the rest of the team. Thanks.

For those who suddenly have the Vault show 0 cards: This is a visual glitch. You cards are still in there. If you restart the app or play a match, the correct number of cards should display.

Message 66 of 115 (551 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

-yes
-yes
-yes

Diamond is impossible to obtain ingame hence any expense involving them is meaningless for me if I dont want to spend real cash.

This is correlated to the first, if the little diamonds I already have are so valuable for me, why would I spend them on a bunch of random cards? I'd rather use them for the clone chambers.

The animation is bloody annoying!
Especially now that I filled my vault, so I kept being teased by this animation saying "look how many cards you could earn if you just spent some money to open the vault..."
Personally I feel insulted by that, besides the fact I have to skip an animation that adds nothing to me.

Hope this is detailed enough and comprehensible, albeit a personal opinion.

Message 67 of 115 (546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree, it’s becoming harder and harder to advance. 

Message 68 of 115 (534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am really disappointed in this marking campaign. I understand the cards are coming out of boxes that we are already getting. But it should at least be free or half price if you fill it to 300. I have been a day one player for Rivals and this might be the last straw for me. You are RUINING a great game!!!! 

Message 69 of 115 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yeah, the animation plays straight into loss aversion. I already spent money on the game so i’m a little bit annoyed that i get the same treatment. But hey, at least we don’t have the pop-ups anymore, so thats a plus.

The value of the Vault overall seems to be present, according to Captain Benzie.

Message 70 of 115 (500 Views)