OLD: Internet Icon quest walkthrough

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

OLD: Internet Icon quest walkthrough

[ Edited ]

NEW WALKTHROUGH: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Internet-Icon-hobby-walkthrough/m-p/10270383#M...

Starting level trigger on the Internet Icon quest has been changed from level 15 to level 24.

[Edited by SalixCat, 15th of February 2021]

Photography and Influencer Quests
These two quests have been added to the level progression. You now have the opportunity to play the Photography quest once you reach level 8, and the Internet Icon quest when you reach level 15. These quests will trigger retroactively for those of you who are already above these levels.

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Quality-of-Life-Update-patch-notes/m-p/79...

The Internet Icon Quest will start after you've finished the Photography quest.

Click to enlarge:

Internethobby.png

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 20 (11,383 Views)

Re: Internet Icon + advanced Quest walkthrough

★★★ Apprentice

Sadly I already own the photography career and the internet icon so the only one I might get out of these new update add in's is the advanced one

Message 2 of 20 (11,311 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Okay so I got the update I didn't get any missions I have both the photography and the internet icon have completed the internet icon hobby . I should have gotten the advanced icon mission haven't gotten it. When is it supposed to appear do you have to be a certain level to get it. What am I missing here.

Message 3 of 20 (11,255 Views)

[ Edited ]

Took the advanced version down for now. Not sure if it's supposed to be there or not. More news later.
Thanks for letting me know @EloquentSickness!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 20 (11,232 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Thanks! I came here for the exact same question. Please keep us posted on the advanced quest for the internet icon! @Phantomlover1717
Message 5 of 20 (11,206 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi @Phantomlover1717 . Did you remove the the walkthrough for the Internet icon advanced quest from this thread? Or perhaps my memory is out in the garden at the moment 😴 😄

As @simmerdownMAL and @EloquentSickness  I’m waiting for this quest to show up. I completed the Photography quest last week, and some hours ago, I completed the Internet icon quest. Now waiting for the next challenge.

Message 6 of 20 (10,973 Views)

@KatlaStorm yes, for now, I'm waiting on news about the advanced part still.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 20 (10,964 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thank you @Phantomlover1717 for your patient helfulnes! You seem to be working very hard for the community!

Btw: I very much liked the startup of the Internet icon quest. Very often we have started a quest simply by earning 25 simoleons. The trouble with this, is that you can be in the middle of something else that you want to finish BEFORE starting up a quest, and earning 25 simoleons is very hard to avoid. This time, we had to do something that was very specific for the Internet icon quest. And because I wanted to wait for a couple of days before beginning this quest, that suited me fine. Although I was surprised to see that this first step took 1 hour, not 10 sec, and at this stage I was rather close to the upstart time limit, I was pleased to start the quest when I knew I had time to finish it.

Message 8 of 20 (10,952 Views)

That is really good feedback @KatlaStorm I've passed it on to the team! 

And no problem, it can be hard work, but I love helping. And I enjoy working with Photoshop to make the walkthroughs. Heart 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 20 (10,923 Views)

@KatlaStorm you can just leave the quest open until you have time, just don't accept you've done the trigger step. When you accept the trigger step it will launch the quest.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 20 (10,878 Views)