Internet Hobby Icon Quest

by SaphireandSteel

Original Post

Re: Internet Hobby Icon Quest

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well I've finally decided to start deleting the game from all my devices. After missing another evening of play (because it's just not polite to be glued to your device during a birthday party) I've now failed the quest. It's just not realistic to expect your players to be on their devices 24/7 just to be able to achieve anything. 

Once upon a time this game was a lot of fun, and I still enjoy the sense of humour and the silliness of the Sims style. But over time the game has just become less and less fun and more and more a chore. I feel like my play is frustrated rather than enhanced by all the requirements and interruptions. 

The LlamaZooms remain annoyingly tough for very little reward. I'd much rather have the old daily quests back. 

The "Surprising Choices" have my eyes rolling in annoyance every time they show up, because it always feels like they try to blackmail me into spending premium currency in order to avoid my Sim suffering the consequences. (And honestly, the rewards don't really seem that useful to begin with.)

Timed quests are annoying anywhere to begin with, but when they require tons and tons of LlamaZooms... well. 

I've just found myself getting more and more annoyed at this game and its increasingly manipulative ways. 

So, thanks for the fun I did have, and thanks to the forumites here for being awesome, but I'm out. o/

Message 11 of 12 (472 Views)

Re: Internet Hobby Icon Quest

★★★★ Novice

Ok so I’m at level 43 but was put off by the back to back quests. There just wasn’t enough time and I was grooming newbies at the same time. When I missed out on this quest I just stopped playing. I also don’t like llamazoom, I just don’t have the time, daily tasks were better. No time to have fun.

Message 12 of 12 (424 Views)