Instant Replay on Madden

by abc844519447

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Instant Replay on Madden

★★★ Newbie

Why is instant replay locked on all game modes of Madden 19?

The box says available after play, but it remains locked.

Message 1 of 7 (10,855 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Instant Replay on Madden

Community Manager

You're not able to always view replays or challenge specific situations. If the challenge is locked, it was likely a play the league would have to review or not an eligible situation where a coach could challenge. Do you have a recorded clip of what happened so we could take a look?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (9,610 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I had the same thing happen and I just figured out why.  Instead of pushing the PS4 button on the controller push the options button soon after the play; this will allow you to see replays, call timeouts, and challenge plays. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 7 (10,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive tried that after the play. The other play an i both knew that he didnt get the 1st down. An they wouldnt let me challenge the play. They never let challenge a play. The option dont be open to challenge...

Message 3 of 7 (9,637 Views)

Community Manager

You're not able to always view replays or challenge specific situations. If the challenge is locked, it was likely a play the league would have to review or not an eligible situation where a coach could challenge. Do you have a recorded clip of what happened so we could take a look?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (9,611 Views)

★★ Novice

Why do it says enter instant replay but the button lock! MM20? :eafrown

Message 5 of 7 (8,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says it to me how do I get it unlocked

Message 6 of 7 (7,879 Views)

Community Manager

@cloud_wyne wrote:
@EA_Blueberry but in the NFL the coaches are allowed to throw challenge flags whenever they want as long as it’s before the 2 minute warning, and all scoring plays are automatically reviewed. so why isn’t that easily accessible through the gameplay? challenge flags, in my gameplay, have always been locked and not been accessible to see from other camera angles-win or lose-the option to try is completely taken out. in my personal opinion all EA does is keep up with rosters and visuals (to an extent, barely) but doesn’t improve flaws or completely keep up with updated rules of the game. they just are making the same game every year. EA rules the sport aspect of video games, and they know it, but hopefully something will show up that tops this boring monopoly and gives us what we truly love about sports. or EA will show up and give us something that is actually different.

@cloud_wyne 

This thread is from 2018 so I'm going to lock it down to prevent further necroposting. Moving your reply to it's own post. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (4,433 Views)