Injured Reserve?

by DIBS41

Original Post

Injured Reserve?

★★★ Newbie
In my connected franchise, my quarterback got hurt for 6 weeks. I placed him on IR, thinking I could activate him in 6-8 weeks. But now I worry that's not the case. Will he be able to return at some point?
Message 1 of 7 (57,048 Views)

Re: Injured Reserve?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @DIBS41

He will need to be on IR for at least 8 weeks, if you then have an open space in your roster then you should be able to add him back in.

-Aido

Message 2 of 7 (57,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Have 3 players on IR ...Acciedentaly ...will i be Able to get all 3 Back or Only one Player , like in the NFL ?

Message 3 of 7 (56,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know that there should be a space on the roster but I can't figure out how to physically put him back on my roster. I know I can cut a player but I'm not sure I wan't to do that. How should I proceed?

Message 4 of 7 (55,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar issue.  I had a guy get hurt and the injury report showed he'd be out for 6 weeks, so I put him on the IR to keep the roster space.  It's been 10 weeks now, he shows as being uninjured, and the YES under Return is there, but there are no ways to return him to the active roster when I click on him in the Injury Report or Roster.  There are open roster spots too.

To your request about how you should proceed; I would save the game first to a new file and then cut a player I don't need to create the roster spot.  This way, if you are unable to return the player from IR, you can just go back and reload the game from that saved file.

Message 5 of 7 (55,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Madden has plenty of discrepancies missing players and most players aren't even ranked accurately Juju Smith Schuster is ranked 70 overall which is clearly outrageous James Harrison is ranked 88 overall which I think is definitely too much he's probably 75 to 80 at best William Gay is ranked 85 overall he clearly should be in the low 70s that's just how madden is everything's not going to be perfect but they should start selling them a little cheaper since they make the same game every year with just roster updates pretty much
Message 6 of 7 (55,131 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Just 1 player can come back from IR each season
Message 7 of 7 (54,849 Views)