Re: Increase my maxed out level 85

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Increase my maxed out level 85

★★★ Newbie

Can someone please explain how to use the items needed to increase my characters maxed at 85, and what I need to do?

Thanks!!

Matt

Message 1 of 3 (615 Views)

★★ Apprentice
You just need to use training droids and credit in order to increase your characters levels. It does take a lot to get from 0-85, even 80-85. Good luck!
Message 2 of 3 (513 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Player_hp7gm62w, it sounds like what you mean by items is gear.  Equipping gear and increasing gear level is how you can make your Level 85's more powerful. You can also upgrade their abilities by using ability materials. If you don't know how to get the gear or materials, you can click on them and select 'find'. It will give you information on how to obtain them. Let me know if that's what you're looking for. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (468 Views)