Re: Inactive leader

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Inactive leader

★ Novice

Hi, I've tried to get help on this issue before. (different guild tho) 

My ally code is 255-425-192, this is my 2nd account and spend on avg. 200+ $ a month. 

The leader of the guild I am now has been inactive for over 400 days. (their ally code is 815-447-415) please remove them. 

Loiosh the only officer left would gladly take over as leader (852-665-255)

This wouldn't be an issue but having a hard time finding active guilds at this low level. 

Please help. 

P. S. Your starter guilds also are full of inactive players 100's of days inactive 

Message 1 of 2 (8,069 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @darkyoda51, ask Lolosh to contact the support team on this for assistance. The officer you'd like to promote will need to follow the steps to submit a help ticket from their SWGOH account to them to get the ball rolling on this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes/td-...

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (8,059 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @darkyoda51, ask Lolosh to contact the support team on this for assistance. The officer you'd like to promote will need to follow the steps to submit a help ticket from their SWGOH account to them to get the ball rolling on this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes/td-...

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (8,060 Views)