Re: Inactive guild leader

by Player_mksg4s0g

Original Post

Inactive guild leader.

★★★ Newbie

Hello.  My guild leader quit the game ten days ago.  We have 48 active players but there is a lot of talk about what to do.  I am and officer in the tempered knights ally code 979821957.  Is it possible to transfer leadership to me so we can continue to enjoy the game?  Ea ingame support told me to come here to ask.  

Message 2 of 6 (854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Player_mksg4s0g wrote:

Hello.  My guild leader quit the game ten days ago.  We have 48 active players but there is a lot of talk about what to do.  I am and officer in the tempered knights ally code 979821957.  Is it possible to transfer leadership to me so we can continue to enjoy the game?  

Ingame support told me to ask here. 
Message 1 of 6 (876 Views)

@Player_mksg4s0g You are correct in your final message on that transcript. Customer support should be able to transfer guild leadership to you, as you are an officer. I would open a new ticket with them, and asked to be passed to someone else if this time if they say they cannot do it.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 6 (859 Views)

★ Guide

As stated on the website:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/155084/guild-and-recruitment-index

What if my Guild leader is inactive/goes missing?
If your Guild leader is inactive for 12 days or more, please have a Guild officer ONLY file a ticket with EA Help. Please include your ally code and Guild information.

Message 4 of 6 (816 Views)

Re: Inactive guild leader.

@Player_mksg4s0g Let me check with the EA support team and get back to you. A guild officer is supposed to put in a help ticket, and then support can transfer leadership to that officer.

It sounds like that's what you did, but you might have had an customer service rep who was unfamiliar with the process. Do you have the ticket number?

@Player_mksg4s0g It should have been longer than 12 days now. Please try again, and ensure that the CSRep knows you are a good officer.

If they insist it can't be done, try to get a specific reason. If they can't give you one, ask for a different rep. Some of them have more experience with swgoh than others.