Re: In the name of the Tsar DLC requiring CC details

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Accepted Solution

In the name of the Tsar DLC requiring CC details

Champion (Retired)

Just been trying to claim the In the Name of the Tsar DLC but it keeps coming up with a credit card payment screen. This isn't something that has ever happened before when i claimed all the BF4 DLCs and the They Shall Not Pass DLC only few weeks back. Is this a bug or have they just started requiring card details even for free items?

Message 1 of 7 (1,251 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
PC. I ended up just sticking my card details in anyway as it was £0 but just wondered why they've suddenly started asking for them when they never have previously.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (1,420 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@eI-nombre Hi,

On which platform do you have this issue?

Message 2 of 7 (1,229 Views)

Champion (Retired)
PC. I ended up just sticking my card details in anyway as it was £0 but just wondered why they've suddenly started asking for them when they never have previously.
Message 3 of 7 (1,421 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @eI-nombre,

You still need to add card details so we can charge you 0 to make a legit purchases out of it.

/Atic
Message 4 of 7 (1,157 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Well that's what I did in the end. Just thought it was weird seeing that it's never asked for them before when downloading maybe 5 or 6 other free BF DLCs
Message 5 of 7 (1,144 Views)

Pretty weird seeing it's just working that way this time.
But at least you got it solved in the end. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 7 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me as well. Yesterday I canceled. Then i reached this forum and i have claimed my free stuff.
Maybe it would be good to add information that you need CC details but will not charge for free stuff.

Also - once i have completed the process, UI told me "claiming canceled" - but i haven't canceled anything. Not too much user friendly.

Thanks.

Message 7 of 7 (880 Views)