Re: Improvements to make Sim's Inventory smarter!

by PugLove888

Original Post

Improvements to make Sim's Inventory smarter!

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Selling items from Sim's Inventory requests us to drag them one by one into that box plus a Sell Confirmation. Honesty it isn't practical at all. The Sell Confirmation pops up in the middle of screen and when we have to sell many items it gets a little annoying.
What happens when the bug occurs? Inventory's "drag-to-sell" box is not practical.
What do you expect to see? A simple solution, a "click-and-sell" button for us to sell our items just by selecting them. (The "click-and-sell" button turns ON when is selected so we don't have to select it after every sell, we just have to click on the items to sell them automatically and faster) *I think you still can keep the "drag-and-sell" box with its same functionality: know the total price before the selling *An option to organize the Inventory by "Type, Price, Recently Added" would be A M A Z I N G! I really hope the devs could get together to talk about this Topic! I don't want to make a protest in San Myshuno for a better Inventory lol Hugs!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Sem título.jpg

Alpha project lol. Simply but from the heart <3

Message 1 of 6 (2,433 Views)

Hero

Hi @SergeSim

I moved this to the general Sims section as it's not a bug but a suggestion on your part.

I would love what you suggests but it has always been like that in Sims 4.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (2,412 Views)

★ Guide

Never is too late for improvements, right? Wink thank yooou!

Message 3 of 6 (2,406 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@SergeSim, I agree with you about the need to overhaul the inventory system in the Sims4! Raised eyebrow  If your Sim has a garden then all the produce should be separated from other items, and then should be further separated into each item.  Same goes for fish, rocks, books, etc. Standard smile   Another thing that is similar and should be updated is the inventory box used for fertilizing plants! Disappointed  If I want to use only fish for fertilizer, then I have to scroll down through all the fruit/vegetable items that can be used for fertilizer and it takes for ever! Frown The worst was when we had the Growfruit Challenge where Jasmine Holliday gave you special fertilizer for the Growfruit, but when you went to fertilize the Growfruit tree after you planted it you had to scroll through a long list just to find one packet of the special fertilizer!  One time I timed myself and it took 40 min. just to find the fertilizer in the list! ShockedAngryTeeth baredDisappointedDevil   

Thank you for mentioning this! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 6 (2,397 Views)

★★★ Novice

Need to work on chest and fridge too, 

Message 5 of 6 (974 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BearcameronUK as this thread is quite old I am going to go ahead and lock it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (951 Views)