Improve server configuration

by MrB0LT

Original Post

Improve server configuration

★ Novice

Hi,

Hi, I'm BoLT Administrator of a platoon called Plotone la fenice, having few users. I am with my friends organizing tournaments, exercises, external clanware and more on battlefield 4 but on battlefield 1 I can not. Let me explain to you briefly: The minimum number to start a server on bf4 is 6 people so you want to have fun and create clan war even in few, but bf1 will serve 10 players. I tried to buy several battlefield servers 1, but most of the time I stayed in the waiting room because I did not cover the minimum number, which I think is the biggest problem. So I ask you: can you reduce the minimum number of players to start a round of battlefield 1 and bring it at least 3 per team? As a battlefield 4.
I hope in your reply, sorry for my bed English, I wish you a good day.

FNC-BoLT

Message 1 of 3 (309 Views)

Re: Improve server configuration

★★ Pro
Hi @MrB0LT,
with the last update "Spring Update" there is a new feature for server administration: "A server can now be set to need lower numbers before pre-round ends (from 20 to 6)".

If you are Italian and need Italian explications, contact me.

Navigando

If it was useful, please Grant XP and accept this Answer as Solution
[I do not work for EA!]

Message 2 of 3 (270 Views)

Re: Improve server configuration

@MrB0LT

The Team still try to improve the Game with the Community's feedback.
They already released some more options for Server Admins, but we don't know yet if they still think about to set the "Number of players to start a Round" more down than it is now.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 3 (260 Views)