Important Suggestion

by soulfulgenius

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Important Suggestion

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
So I’ve played the Sim FreePlay for a total of 6 years and Although I love that game I must admit I love The sim Mobile version too.One thing I don’t like on the sim Mobile version is that you can’t have multi storey Homes which I love in the sim freeplay version.I’d like to suggest that to be added in the sim Mobile.also My other suggestion is more Furniture options As I browse through the catalog I saw not one sectional there.Id like More Modern Furnishing.
And I definitely like to suggest The option to make walls to be visible while you’re in your home it’s kind of annoying to think you’re just standing in a box.My last suggestion is the option to add a room.from what I noticed it doesn’t seem like you can add another room.the only option there is to extend the current room or shorten the room you currently have.

I am really looking forward to seeing new changes sometime soon in the game.Thank you for listening.Standard smile
Message 1 of 6 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Important Suggestion

Thank you for the suggestions! 

Wanted to let you know you can actually add a new room, you just need to unlock that first by levelling up. 

You can see what you get by clicking on the green triangle button in the middle on the top of your screen. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (847 Views)

All Replies

Thank you for the suggestions! 

Wanted to let you know you can actually add a new room, you just need to unlock that first by levelling up. 

You can see what you get by clicking on the green triangle button in the middle on the top of your screen. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (848 Views)

★ Guide
Oh okay Thanks for letting me know.Right now I’m only at level 7.Is there a certain level you must be on in order to add a room?
Message 3 of 6 (549 Views)

I think you need to be the Home Sweet Homeowner to unlock your first room.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 6 (545 Views)

★ Guide
Oh okay.Thank you
Message 5 of 6 (538 Views)

Message 6 of 6 (522 Views)