Import Characters from GW1 to GW2

by seajay90

Original Post

Import Characters from GW1 to GW2

★★★ Newbie

My 10-year-old son really loves GW. Last week, I bough him GW2 for PS4.

He wanted to imports characters from GW1 to GW2. But I found that importing ended on February 28, 2017 at https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-2/plants-vs-zombie...

Is there anyway I can still import them for my son? I don't want to see him disappointed.

Message 1 of 8 (31,165 Views)

Re: Import Characters from GW1 to GW2

★★★★ Guide

There is no other way to import characters from GW1 to GW2. Basically, you're too late. Sorry.

Message 2 of 8 (31,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Y was it taken out I would love to import my old characters I had all 56 on last gen and just got the game I wanted to play my old favorite could you please but it back in
Message 3 of 8 (29,061 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

too bad, the deadline was a hard deadline, i think it was due to a technical error so there is basically no way of simply "putting it back in".

Message 4 of 8 (29,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the game when i could transfer but it would not let me do it idk why maybe because it was on ps3 ;( rip

Message 5 of 8 (23,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yup me to it sucks and there support team no help they were rude mean and could care less that we just spent money on there new game BECAUSE there still falsely advertising the moving characters into gen2 promo on warefare 1 but they could careless about your money or time this is why call of duty is better
Message 6 of 8 (22,966 Views)

★★ Novice

So I can’t even get the unicorn chomper anymore cause that would suck, they need to bring importing back as soon as possible, there’s no good reason to get rid of that as far as I’m concerned.

Message 7 of 8 (17,168 Views)

[ Edited ]

However the import system was set up, it was a huge drain on the servers.  Thus the decision was made to eventually put it to rest  I'm going to put this thread to rest as well, as it is quite old.

Message 8 of 8 (17,157 Views)