Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: If I have the game on XBOX can I transfer it to PS4?

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

If I have the game on XBOX can I transfer it to PS4?

★★★★ Newbie

Yes or no

Message 1 of 3 (141 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@RescuDE Sorry You can't transfer data from  Xbox to PS4  . They are a different console platforms and a rival console company.

________________________________________________________________________________

DO NOT Copy my posts even with credit it is best to do your own work and write ups when helping another to show you fully understand what you are posting.

If you feel my posts can help someone then link them the page the post is on. Thank You! ...

I am a volunteer and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (128 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@RescuDE Sorry You can't transfer data from  Xbox to PS4  . They are a different console platforms and a rival console company.

________________________________________________________________________________

DO NOT Copy my posts even with credit it is best to do your own work and write ups when helping another to show you fully understand what you are posting.

If you feel my posts can help someone then link them the page the post is on. Thank You! ...

I am a volunteer and do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)
Highlighted

Hello @RescuDE

Sorry to hear, but No you cant...

PS4 and Xbox are different consoles so you need to buy new Battlefield V game.. Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help