Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile - April 2018

by 01Reinier

Original Post

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

I know alot of ppl have similar suggestions so here are a few of them

1: have a way to sell unwanted items. And maybe have the special quest items (like the summer barbeque and the other event) sell for 1 to 3 sim dollars depending on how many stars they have. And maybe adding the yes or no button if you want to sell it or not.

2:add more quest to get sim cash? (You probally will do that on the next update though)

3:Maybe after a Sim is ready to retire and you hit no, don't have a reminder every day after that?  But just keep the retirement option where it normally is? (I'm rlly afraid I'll hit retire now and im not ready to retire them yet)

Thx for listening to us btw and still wondering about adding more levels after 40 (maybe up to 100?) And unlocking the last area? And I rlly love that you added options for the photo focused and the other quest that unlocked the hobby and career options in the heirloom store. 

Message 81 of 380 (1,962 Views)

[ Edited ]

@R4ER4E4 I agree. I don't want to loose my sims yet. One of them hasn't gotten married yet and I'm trying to save up for the last slot. It may sound strange that I don't want to just have a relationship with another random sim but this one is based off someone and i want to do something special for him. Create a special someone.

Also I sometimes wonder if a sim or one of my sims is already in a relationship with someone else's sim. Hmmm....

Message 82 of 380 (1,951 Views)

@vo2fmhhjs4k2 I agree, i would like more hairstyles and i hope that they don't cost so many sim dollars.

Message 83 of 380 (1,944 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@whackywhippet234 wrote:

@vo2fmhhjs4k2 I agree, i would like more hairstyles and i hope that they don't cost so many sim dollars.

ITA.  Wish the jewelry & accessories gave more options using simoleans instead of just Sim Cash!  

Same goes for clothing- I’d rather save up my simoleans then  

wait forever to save up with the elusive sim cash. ⏳

Message 84 of 380 (2,002 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'd like to see some different NPCs working in town. The only ones that have been switched out are the DJs, cafe workers, and not as often, the lawyer. But I'm on level 40 and have had the same doctor, business woman, and fashion designer since I unlocked the buildings. The worker in the restaurant got changed twice I believe.

As fast as they force retirement on us, you'd think those workers would have retired also.

I understand there are relationship stories that need elders who won't disappear, but some fresh faces would be nice.

Message 85 of 380 (1,982 Views)

@miater23 yeah, that would be better. Also, when someone asks your sim to move in with them, do u loose that sim completely? As of now I haven't been asked by anyone to let my sim move in with them but again, im afraid I'll loose them since I get so many friends request and i may mistake a request to let my sim move in instead of the friend request.

Message 86 of 380 (1,961 Views)

[ Edited ]

@vo2fmhhjs4k2

I guess they listened because they have it now and a summer barbeque event. How did you react to that? Btw I am terrible at this event.... look at my progress 

Message 87 of 380 (1,960 Views)

@VintageStarlette yeah, that would be helpful

1.  Also, are your  sims vampires? And I love ur house.
Message 88 of 380 (1,960 Views)

@AbigailHawk so normal sim tickets for levels 1- 29 and super sim tickets for 30 and above?

Also, i hope they don't add lux sim tickets into the mix.. they are super hard to obtain like the heirloom ones.

And do you know how many sim tickets and what kind it takes to make a new adult sim (meaning after u unlock a playable sim slot, you get to create an adult sim)

Message 89 of 380 (1,948 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

New one for my list...

Having a nostalgia moment, wish sims ambitions music was in game, loved that app for relaxing.

Message 90 of 380 (1,942 Views)