Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by 01Reinier

Original Post

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Guide

@whackywhippet234 wrote:

@vo2fmhhjs4k2 I agree, i would like more hairstyles and i hope that they don't cost so many sim dollars.

ITA.  Wish the jewelry & accessories gave more options using simoleans instead of just Sim Cash!  

Same goes for clothing- I’d rather save up my simoleans then  

wait forever to save up with the elusive sim cash. ⏳

Message 81 of 292 (644 Views)

★★ Guide

I'd like to see some different NPCs working in town. The only ones that have been switched out are the DJs, cafe workers, and not as often, the lawyer. But I'm on level 40 and have had the same doctor, business woman, and fashion designer since I unlocked the buildings. The worker in the restaurant got changed twice I believe.

As fast as they force retirement on us, you'd think those workers would have retired also.

I understand there are relationship stories that need elders who won't disappear, but some fresh faces would be nice.

Message 82 of 292 (624 Views)

★★ Guide

@miater23 yeah, that would be better. Also, when someone asks your sim to move in with them, do u loose that sim completely? As of now I haven't been asked by anyone to let my sim move in with them but again, im afraid I'll loose them since I get so many friends request and i may mistake a request to let my sim move in instead of the friend request.

Message 83 of 292 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@vo2fmhhjs4k2

I guess they listened because they have it now and a summer barbeque event. How did you react to that? Btw I am terrible at this event.... look at my progress 

Message 84 of 292 (602 Views)

★★ Guide

@VintageStarlette yeah, that would be helpful

1.  Also, are your  sims vampires? And I love ur house.
Message 85 of 292 (602 Views)

★★ Guide

@AbigailHawk so normal sim tickets for levels 1- 29 and super sim tickets for 30 and above?

Also, i hope they don't add lux sim tickets into the mix.. they are super hard to obtain like the heirloom ones.

And do you know how many sim tickets and what kind it takes to make a new adult sim (meaning after u unlock a playable sim slot, you get to create an adult sim)

Message 86 of 292 (590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

New one for my list...

Having a nostalgia moment, wish sims ambitions music was in game, loved that app for relaxing.

Message 87 of 292 (584 Views)

★★ Guide

@whackywhippet234: Yeah, or even normal sim tickets for level 1-20 - after Level 20 it's easy to get Super Sim Tickets. 

I can't quite remember how many it takes to create a new adult sim, but I think it's 4 Super Sim Tickets. All my slots are full right now, so I can't check.

Message 88 of 292 (589 Views)

★★★ Pro

I wanna add, please, please, at least include different tabs to sort out the mess in our inventory. It's difficult to find items with all the clutter. Or you could just lift the item limit Thinking That way we can display all our items and as a result we have an empty storage, no more clutter Wink

Message 89 of 292 (588 Views)

★★ Guide

@terogamusaudiHaz: OMG YES! Inventory tabs! Or even some kind of ability to sort! Whenever I get something new these days, it takes me ten minutes to figure out what random spot the game tossed it in. Even a "new items" tab would save so much time. 

Message 90 of 292 (577 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help