Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by 01Reinier

Original Post

Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

just a suggestion, if you want to create an new event/quests, please think first whether it can be done or not for a player who has been playing for a long time, at least added some more stuff too. I'm still mad not being able to get a new hobby just because I can't finished the quest to buy new clothes cause I've bought them all before which this game is always telling and pressing me to buy something every day. also tired pay-to-play 😩

Message 71 of 283 (273 Views)

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

Champion

@WonderWina Me too. I finally have one I can't complete. I can't buy new shoes because I bought them all. They need to tailor the quests to our individual games. I opened a Bug Report but closed it because I forgot about the relationship's clothing but now I'm stuck again. Guess I'll go reopen it. Sigh...😟

Message 72 of 283 (247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

i hope they can figure it out 😊

be aware of our's sentiment lol

also they need to renewal the NPC, there is too many npc elder in my game, like Bella Goth still alive, is she a vampire or what? 😂

I'm in the 10th or 11th generation rn

Message 73 of 283 (214 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Do you think there's any chance they will roll out a big update with new clothes, accessories, etc?

I would also like to be able to choose my sims' exercise clothes...

Message 74 of 283 (186 Views)

★★ Guide

Hey fellow simmers 👋🏽

Has anyone already suggested that @EA_Mai put in a in-game chat? That way we can communicate freely with our friends!

I would also like to be able to visit my friends homes freely instead of having to wait for a party all the time. Like on Sims FreePlay where you can visit your neighbors. 👌 That would be an Awesome update!

Message 75 of 283 (155 Views)

★★★ Guide

How about Urban Renewal?

Adult NPCs became elders in several days. I suggest that elder NPCs die after several days, and replaced by new, younger NPCs... So my sims can marry them...

Message 76 of 283 (144 Views)

★★ Guide
Just also wanted to add a suggestion for our homes. For a future update it would great if we can add basements and build 1 to 2+ multilevel homes.

I would also like to suggest a future updates for building a pool!
Message 77 of 283 (126 Views)

★★ Guide

I know alot of ppl have similar suggestions so here are a few of them

1: have a way to sell unwanted items. And maybe have the special quest items (like the summer barbeque and the other event) sell for 1 to 3 sim dollars depending on how many stars they have. And maybe adding the yes or no button if you want to sell it or not.

2:add more quest to get sim cash? (You probally will do that on the next update though)

3:Maybe after a Sim is ready to retire and you hit no, don't have a reminder every day after that?  But just keep the retirement option where it normally is? (I'm rlly afraid I'll hit retire now and im not ready to retire them yet)

Thx for listening to us btw and still wondering about adding more levels after 40 (maybe up to 100?) And unlocking the last area? And I rlly love that you added options for the photo focused and the other quest that unlocked the hobby and career options in the heirloom store. 

Message 78 of 283 (681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@raedes13 I agree. I don't want to loose my sims yet. One of them hasn't gotten married yet and I'm trying to save up for the last slot. It may sound strange that I don't want to just have a relationship with another random sim but this one is based off someone and i want to do something special for him. Create a special someone.

Also I sometimes wonder if a sim or one of my sims is already in a relationship with someone else's sim. Hmmm....

Message 79 of 283 (670 Views)

★★ Guide

@vo2fmhhjs4k2 I agree, i would like more hairstyles and i hope that they don't cost so many sim dollars.

Message 80 of 283 (663 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help