Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by 01Reinier

Original Post

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@ItsKatlyn99 wrote:

@KodamaTreeSpirit The best solution would be to add a continuous of day/evening/night alternation, as The Sims FreePlay did. 

So all the districts would be equal/realistic.

I've never noticed that building, now that you are talking to me about this I'm going to see xD

I would love this to be updated! Always wanted the day/night in the game.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Message 371 of 375 (253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

The night/day suggestion seems to be an agreement between a great number of players!

I also meant I'd like to see a geographic continuity between districts, with which you could see in Market Square the street that leads to Downtown, and the street that connects Downtown and the Waterfront, the street that connects Parkside and Waterfront etc. You know what I mean?

Edit: I meant the street that connects Parkside and Market Square, not Parkside and Waterfront! :D

Message 372 of 375 (222 Views)

★★ Guide

@SweetKawaiiSimyup, would be totally awesome!

And @KodamaTreeSpirit I understand what you mean and I think that your point of views is quite correct. Standard smile

Message 373 of 375 (200 Views)

★ Apprentice

I want the guys to be able to wear female clothes, i have a sim that likes to crossdress. I havent had a female character (unlocking the slot right now) but i guess the girls can already wear guys clothes?

Message 374 of 375 (152 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hey guys! I had an idea!

What if someone were to go through this thread and note all the fabulous ideas we've posted, then create a new thread where the OP lists each idea as individual posts in the thread. Then we all vote with XP so the Monkeys can see which changes we want implemented the most.

Like, I know many people want to be able to sell unwanted items in our inventory. Also, I've seen a lot of people asking for a way to communicate in game outside of parties. And there are so many great ideas for new hobbies and careers, hairstyles and apparel. 

Unfortunately with my home life and line of work I don't have the time or energy to implement this. Maybe there's someone else in the community who enjoys organizing and making lists that would like to do this? 

Message 375 of 375 (123 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help