Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by 01Reinier

Original Post

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

It seems the link has expired @katclawsx3. This thread is a good place to mention any other suggestions you might have. 

-----  

do not work for EA

Signature.png

Follow me on Twitter

Message 321 of 378 (281 Views)

★★ Guide

We did it, and many other will do it in the future so I only hope our request are read on this forum by Firemonkeys.

Message 322 of 378 (239 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Great idea! I was thinking the same thing!!!!
Message 323 of 378 (201 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Right! That's how it's done in Sims Freeplay

Message 324 of 378 (157 Views)

Body Art

★★★★ Novice

Is it possible we could have body art like tattoos and piercings, e.g. nose rings, cartilage piercings or belly rings? And it shouldn't be available only through events like some items. 

Message 325 of 378 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- Menage more than one house

- Weather change

- Pets

- Colors at no additional cost

Message 326 of 378 (421 Views)

The Sims Mobile Ideas

★★★★ Novice

I love The Sims Mobile! I played at the launch, here in Brazil, and wanted to ask some things ... 

Well, until today I have not seen a Sims that is a life simulator that has NO needs, food, sleep and etc; Can you add that? And with that we recover energy!

Message 327 of 378 (396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like missions to change every week  with different and useful prizes... And not permanent simply useless missions like now.

They could be tied to a new NPC that provides new missions every week with different rewards. (And i'm not talking of an obligatory NPC to be used during event like LlamaZoom, I am talking about something optional to do during the day to pass the time)

Then i would like the pregnancy system to be changed for the female sim because i dont like very much how sims give birth.

It would be wonderful to have needs instead of energy

To have the night in game too, and not just the day...

Second floor, pets

And to have a game with many districts and not just the four already present now.

Thanks, hope my opinion could help.

Message 328 of 378 (351 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello to everyone! I'm here because I want to state my opinion regarding events on The Sims Mobile.

I suggest to change the whole events modality because the idea of open boxes all the time and see only dupicates and colors come out is extremely negative and boring.

This just makes us stop doing events because is useless like this, I propose to make events more fun and to ensure that player who spend a lot of time playing during events, struggle, they get guaranteed rewards, with all colors and no random-boring boxes.

You owe this to all of us. We put effort into events, and how it is like now seems just a joke for waste time.

Message 329 of 378 (333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My only advice that I would like to write in this section of the forum is to please make The Sims Mobile more similar to any existent The sims game (PC/Xbox/Ps4) so to dd main features of this game, such as needs, day and night, pregnancy...etc etc.

I understand that being a mobile game cannot be the same but you could at least make it similar by adding certain features

Message 330 of 378 (299 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help