Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile - April 2018

by 01Reinier

Original Post

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Expert

Thank you for the compliment, @whackywhippet234! 🖤 Well, Greta Garbo and Marlene Deitrich (2 of my Sims) are "undead" in a manner of speaking. Immortal film stars! Star

Message 101 of 380 (2,014 Views)

★★★★ Expert

My suggestion:  Shorten the parties or give the host the option of how long the party lasts.

12 hours is just too long.  If you try to do anything else once the party slows down, you crash the game.  If too many people show up, you crash the game, etc.etc.etc.  My last party crashed after almost 3 hours.

Message 102 of 380 (1,996 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I don't understand why they are giving us new events with so many bugs and the item limit. I wish they would just give us a list of suggested items to delete. Having to guess what they want gone is a royal pain. 😟

Message 103 of 380 (1,972 Views)

@AbigailHawkoh, I'll look it up then, thx 

Message 104 of 380 (1,362 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Can we please get the hairstyle Liam has in the men’s range?!  I’ve only ever seen it on one male sim, who must’ve got it when they turned adult, as i know some rare, unlisted hairstyles do appear that way.  But i’ve only ever gotten this on my children and its the perfect men’s do!

Message 105 of 380 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can you please fix the windows and make them see through? The windows are ugly!

can we please be able to place furniture diagonally? That would be cool. 

Day/night cycle!

weather! (Perhaps a weather mechine, that doesn't cost simcash!!!!)

kids.. kids are severely neglected.. if we can't play them then can we please be able to change their hair and clothing? Eww. I have a lot of girls and they always look like boys! Maybe they can go to school for like 4 hours to help earn some pocket change! Maybe our adult sims can go to college or something until we make them playable! It's annoying when you have huge families and they all wanna have a hangout session in the bathroom!! Come on! Or give us a "shoo" option! Then they can go on private! Man that's my 1 gripe! 

Also please do something with the storage! Omg! It's so annoying the way we have to scroll through tons and tons of junk! Maybe catergorize it or something! I hate the storage or let us sell some *! We don't need 7 couches and 50 different counters! I did read somewhere that selling wasn't gonna be an option because it would drop to lifestyle.. ugh. Please reconsider! 

Thank you. 

Message 106 of 380 (1,290 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@cam1panthers wrote:

Can you please fix the windows and make them see through? The windows are ugly!

can we please be able to place furniture diagonally? That would be cool. 

Day/night cycle!

weather! (Perhaps a weather mechine, that doesn't cost simcash!!!!)

kids.. kids are severely neglected.. if we can't play them then can we please be able to change their hair and clothing? Eww. I have a lot of girls and they always look like boys! Maybe they can go to school for like 4 hours to help earn some pocket change! Maybe our adult sims can go to college or something until we make them playable! It's annoying when you have huge families and they all wanna have a hangout session in the bathroom!! Come on! Or give us a "shoo" option! Then they can go on private! Man that's my 1 gripe! 

Also please do something with the storage! Omg! It's so annoying the way we have to scroll through tons and tons of junk! Maybe catergorize it or something! I hate the storage or let us sell some *! We don't need 7 couches and 50 different counters! I did read somewhere that selling wasn't gonna be an option because it would drop to lifestyle.. ugh. Please reconsider! 

Thank you. 

OMG the “shoo” option would be amazing!!  Those inactive sims love the bathrooms!!!

Liam just turned into a child and i love that hairstyle too lol.  Can we please have both in the mens range pleeeeaaase?

Message 107 of 380 (1,280 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

New hairstyles that do not cost simcash to unlock please, this game is getting tragically stale for someone who has been lvl40 for weeks now. I’ve spent real money on simcash to unlock some hairstyles but there is no way I pay when a game bores me, I only spend when the game is enjoyable and I want to support it.

I play s4 so I know how many you have to convert, throw us a bone please 👍

Message 108 of 380 (1,271 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@VintageStarlette I love the theater! Magnificent!🌹🌹🌹
Message 109 of 380 (1,260 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
I can’t even get to many of my friends parties including your last one! @rmw8855 Perhaps the way to help with the parties is virtual invites! I am not sure how many people can attend but surely that could be raised or lowered to avoid the crashing. We could leave a few open invitations for new people. Seriously this should not be that hard to fix!
Message 110 of 380 (1,256 Views)