Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by 01Reinier

Original Post

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Right, @AbigailHawk? It took me quite a few scrolls to find a specific item, and sometimes, while scrolling I even forgot what I wanted to find! Sad but true story hahaha

Edit: I realise they started stamping clothing items with their event icon. Maybe we could have something similar to that? Anything to help sort out the storage mess. 

Message 91 of 292 (574 Views)

★★ Guide

@terogamusaudiHaz: Hahaha me too! It's happened a few times while I'm trying to record a video, then I have to cut big chunks out to hide my naughty language! LOLOLOL.

Honestly, I don't know why they don't just do it the way they do it in the rest of the game, and every Sims game ever. Organise it by type or room. I don't even care if it's just room, so long as I can FIND THINGS. 

You know, I won those stupid gnomes from the mission and still have not been able to find them all? I found ONE, then gave up on the other two. Thems gnomes be gone. Gone forever!

Message 92 of 292 (557 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hahaha it also doesn't help that the thumbnails are sooo tiny (depends on devices). Hope you'll find the rest of the gnomes soon, @AbigailHawk.

Message 93 of 292 (551 Views)

★★ Guide

@terogamusaudiHaz: Man, I don't even want the stupid gnomes. I wish we could sell them for a thousand Simoleons like in the base games!

Message 94 of 292 (549 Views)

★★★ Pro

Maybe we'll get the option again in the future @AbigailHawk. They used to let us sell items during soft launch. I'll have to double check that.

Message 95 of 292 (544 Views)

★★ Guide

@terogamusaudiHaz: They'll have to eventually, otherwise the asset servers are going to get as bogged down with useless trash as our inventories are. They're probably going to roll it out later, once they've ironed some other bugs out, to avoid having to burden customer service with hoards of people who accidentally deleted stuff begging for them to retrieve it.

Message 96 of 292 (535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Oh yes, it is only a matter of time then. They ought to do it sooner...before people lose interest...I know some simmers in this thread alone who haven't been playing for more than a month, maybe longer. Step up your game, EA.

Message 97 of 292 (525 Views)

★★ Expert

Thank you for the compliment, @whackywhippet234! 🖤 Well, Greta Garbo and Marlene Deitrich (2 of my Sims) are "undead" in a manner of speaking. Immortal film stars! Star

Message 98 of 292 (770 Views)

★★★ Pro

My suggestion:  Shorten the parties or give the host the option of how long the party lasts.

12 hours is just too long.  If you try to do anything else once the party slows down, you crash the game.  If too many people show up, you crash the game, etc.etc.etc.  My last party crashed after almost 3 hours.

Message 99 of 292 (752 Views)

Champion

I don't understand why they are giving us new events with so many bugs and the item limit. I wish they would just give us a list of suggested items to delete. Having to guess what they want gone is a royal pain. 😟

Message 100 of 292 (728 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help