Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by Anonymous

Original Post

Rif.: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Having observed the last updated I want to suggest that the animations that lasts two hours or more should be more detailed and accurate.

If the event requires us to prepare cookies, then let the sim REALLY prepare cookies.

With all steps needed.

- prepare the dough

- create cookies shape

- put them in the oven

- wait for them to cook

- take them out of the oven.

The sim should change animations over time, doing all the following actions (listed above) automatically during the two hours.

That's just an examples, I think all animation that lasts more then 1/2 hour should be realized like this. Otherwise is better to not do that...

Message 341 of 380 (839 Views)

Rif.: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

★★★ Newbie

My suggestions are 

- Pregnancy

- No more color/duplicates during events

- Day and night

Message 342 of 380 (713 Views)

Re: Possible ideas for improve the gameplay

★★★★ Apprentice

I think we could do with more clothing.... And I was thinking it would be cool to be able to get historical outfits.... Like for example Jane austen style dresses.... There could be like a historical event.

Message 343 of 380 (959 Views)

Re: Possible ideas for improve the gameplay

★★★★ Apprentice
Spoiler

I think we could do with more clothing.... And I was thinking it would be cool to be able to get historical outfits.... Like for example Jane austen style dresses.... There could be like a historical event.

Message 344 of 380 (918 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

A nice idea would be to bring presents when you attend a birthday party.

And in every type of party, a gift for the landlord, so as not to appear empty-handed.

This would also be a great function for players... Especially for those who host parties and are committed to bring them to a conclusion.

And I would also love to have animated trailers every big update as happens for The Sims FreePlay 😍

Message 345 of 380 (875 Views)

Paid colour disaster. ⚠️

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hello to everyone! 👋

I'm writing this post for a complaint which certainly has already been pointed out by many other player, but currently... A worthy and adequate solutions has not yet been released.

With the last update (Quality of life) a further change has been made about that, but in my opinion this has solved absolutely nothing.

I will take as example this hairstyle for our female sim, but it happens for everything on this game.

Screenshot_20190707_180625.jpg

This hairstyles, before the last Winterfest Update, had a price of about 600 SimCash or something. (If anyone remember the exact price please tell me in the comment section so I can modify it) 

Now the same hairstyle, with the AIM of making us save money, costs the beauty of 110 SimCash each colour.

Screenshot_20190707_183939.jpg

Making a quick calculation:

110x17=1870.

Almost three time the starting price

Screenshot_20190707_183857.jpg

That for a person like me that love to have every colours and not just a few for reason of completeness, it's something scandalous.

This is not ruining only the game experience and the events connected to it, but also the will to purchase that people have.

Here is talking a person who always spent money on clothing and hairstyles... Since colours have been made available separately I have not spent anymore a penny for all this.

Message 346 of 380 (831 Views)

👉 OPTION TO CANCEL TASK 👈

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

need OPTION TO CANCEL TASk. please. in my last quest. need to do 3 long carree but instead i did 3 long hobbies 😥 ..i know its my fault for not reading it properly. i was trying to be quick so i could go back to my real job lol ..so yeah.. cant finish the goal in time =/ ..i could but bec i cant cancel the task.. so now i couldnt 🙄

Message 347 of 380 (836 Views)

party system undercuts sim to sim interaction

★★★ Novice

Party limit and the way we search for parties and how we level up parties massively leans the game toward high level or big spender players.

im level 35 and glitzy ritzy, have a beautiful home set up, and NO OE attends my parties. 

Because we are stuck with 2 per day, people get very very picky about which parties they go to and usually will pick parties that have work and hobby actions available for each of their sims. It’s sort of a way to gauge if the party is a big wealthy home with pay-to-play items that offer 75- 130 points per interaction.

this system leaves a huge population of players in the dark.

in addition, we do all this decorating and make these cool sims (I have bran and Sansa Stark and Zayn Malik!) but can’t even show these sims off or show off my house cuz no one comes to my parties. I go to level 10 all by myself, how sad. But no one knows that so they don’t join my parties. 

I had had to change my player name to “level 10 party” just to get people to join. That’s the only reason people started coming in swarms.

but this party system is so limited and so biased for pay players. The rest of us are left in the dark and basically without much player to player interaction.

on top of all this, that chase for the rip-off-izzy’s Stupid store makes people even more picky cuz it’s so expensive for rerolls and even 150 tokens isn’t enough to get something you want. 

We need to change the party limit and reward system, the search function, and it would also be a bonus to clarify which one of our sims do people actually see when we attend parties. 

Message 348 of 380 (746 Views)

Re: party system undercuts sim to sim interaction

★★ Guide

It would be nice if we can some way see good upbringing traits of our children. I always hesitating before making them adult, do they already have full upbringing traits or not? I cannot remember each of them every time, especially when I have more than four children at a time. I propose family tree for the traits spot, so it won't obstruct too much of existing design. Hopefully haha... 😄 Thank you devs and keep up the good works. 

Message 349 of 380 (704 Views)

Re: party system undercuts sim to sim interaction

★★★ Pro

@doodle_lass you can see the good upbringing a trait if you click on the mother or father of the child, look for the child's name, and then you'll see if it has three stars next to good upbringing trait. They already had that feature. But it's not on the portrait.

Message 350 of 380 (693 Views)