Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by ulytaus

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello to everyone! I'm here because I want to state my opinion regarding events on The Sims Mobile.

I suggest to change the whole events modality because the idea of open boxes all the time and see only dupicates and colors come out is extremely negative and boring.

This just makes us stop doing events because is useless like this, I propose to make events more fun and to ensure that player who spend a lot of time playing during events, struggle, they get guaranteed rewards, with all colors and no random-boring boxes.

You owe this to all of us. We put effort into events, and how it is like now seems just a joke for waste time.

Message 331 of 380 (703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My only advice that I would like to write in this section of the forum is to please make The Sims Mobile more similar to any existent The sims game (PC/Xbox/Ps4) so to dd main features of this game, such as needs, day and night, pregnancy...etc etc.

I understand that being a mobile game cannot be the same but you could at least make it similar by adding certain features

Message 332 of 380 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Fanniehunnie yes i think the same In fact another suggestion is to make heirlooms and traits two different things... shaping the personality of a sim with heirlooms is not gratifying.
obviously heirlooms would still remain in the game but only ad an advantage for events or action, while the traits would be separated and chosen during the creation of a sim in the cas, so we could create different personalities
Message 333 of 380 (629 Views)

★★★ Pro

@ulytaus I think you don't understand, heirlooms are just an object that holds the trait. That's what the heirloom is supposed to be. Some heirlooms, has careers or hobbies or relationship stories, while others have traits. They really can't change how they put the traits in the game now, because people will get upset. I would be one of them.

Message 334 of 380 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

☀️Day and Night⭐

Pleaseeee 😍

Message 335 of 380 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I’d like to see more musical instruments for Hobbies.  (Drums, violin, cello, etc )  My Sims family would like to have their own band or String Quartet. 

Also, would love MORE  Careers & Relationship Stories added. 

Getting tired of doing the same ones over & over

When trying on shoes, can we get the full view option back? 

I like my Sims to do match with the color of their outfits 

Definitely would like see-through windows. 

Revamp those XP points.  Once you hit Level 50, they’re useless.

Llama Zoom Rewards are pitiful at best.  One llama Token—Seriously??  They should at least give out a Cupcake or Sim Cash to be worth the time they take to get them done.  

Also, “Emily” & her LZ Van should be like Uber &.come when she is called instead of having to wait for a few hours for her to come back. 

Time is money in this game and timing is critical when doing Special Events and Quests.  

And, could she stop parking her d@mn van right in front of my Sims house please? 

Dump the Surprising Choices.  They are no longer surprising after all this time they’ve been around  *OR*. at least add some new items that are rare to get or more items with discounted prices.  

(Like maybe the chance to get the highly coveted & elusive Hot Dog Suit ). 😂

Message 336 of 380 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It would be nice to have a washing machine on The Sims Mobile, and after a while having to do the laundry to keep the sims's clothes clean just like in The Sims 4

I'd like to have objects that have an utility and a real purpose, such as the option for cooking, would be nice to be able to choose in detail trough a menu which dishes to cook, that's exactly what is missing on this game, the feeling of simulation is quite absent.

Another great idea would be to have the needs.

The animations/actions of the event are fine as they are now, fast, because we have to hurry up to do them and that's super.

But outside of any events wouldn't be nice to have more detailed animations?

That is. I want to explain myself better, the animations should in my opinion change based on what we are doing.

If we are in events, so careers, hobby, relations, special events, actions should be fast exactly as they are now... And then when we are at home, simply doing nothing, it would be great to have more accurate animations just like TS4

Message 337 of 380 (765 Views)

★★★ Guide

I would like the EA Answers HQ Pages to be more stabile!

Message 338 of 380 (753 Views)

★★★ Guide

When rejecting a friend request, it would be nice to be able to send a message to the one who wants to be friend with you. Or to be able to have more friends. My friends list is full, and I feel bad when I cannot tell people that the only reason why I’m rejecting to become friends, is that my list is full.

Message 339 of 380 (702 Views)

Rif.: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

UI adaptation of some smartphone (especially with a long screen) is really bad, it would be nice if we could adjust the display area to prevent the edge of the screen from remaining empty.

And the game seems to have a stretched visual on certain devices, being arranged in full width, makes sims wide and narrow, distorting them.

Message 340 of 380 (695 Views)