Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Re: Sims Mobile Game Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

@Amber89K wrote:

Day and night cycle too!

They really have to add this, I wonder when they will do it... 90% of the people who play this game wish it lol xD

It's one of the most beautiful feature of the sims and they can't take this feature off the mobile version, it's quite incorrect.

Can you imagine how nice it would be to have this update? 

Message 291 of 380 (570 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Game Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

I hope that Firemonkeys will read all our suggestions and consider us Standard smile

My suggestions are:

- Pets and all their staff

- Add new clothes for Izzy

- Weather and day/night

- New districts

- More interactions between players

- Basement and second floor

- New more detailed animations for some actions that sims do, some seem recycled from other action.

- Be able to see the people who have looked at our home recently.

Message 292 of 380 (556 Views)

Re: Suggestions

★★★★★ Newbie
Continuing my list ^^
15. Sell furniture
16. Health meter (hygiene, hunger, etc.)
17. More quests
Message 293 of 380 (530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The eliminations of paid colors is my most urgent suggestion, then i would like a button to take pictures and the nightfall

Message 294 of 380 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@MadmoiselleAlly I must also admit that I am not in favor of choosing to use different season from one district to another one.

Having said that... I want to try to give some advice too.

- Adding new free brand in the CAS to be able to buy more clothes and hairs with simoleons

- Remove the payment for each color, from that day events have been boring and without a real gain.

- The addition of real (creable) Aliens, so with black eyes, green/grey skin and maybe the metallic voice.

- In addition to energy needs it would be nice to also have health needs for sims.

- Obviously favorable to the day and night cycle.

- The way sims take their leave from our house need to be changed according to my opinion, I realize it is bad that a sim dies of old age... But I personally don't like the retirement as last step, after the retirement death should arrive.

Without a sim who die there will never be ghost.

Message 295 of 380 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The definitive removal of "a surprising choice"

The repopulation of all the various districts, with NPC's working in careers and walking in their free time, districts are currently (most) desolate.

A function in the construction mode that allows us to remove all objects, raze everything, a useful function for those who want to rebuild their home. 

We cannot remove one objects at a time.

Message 296 of 380 (550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It takes too much to bring a party at the maximum level and the rewards are low

so the party host and those who participate do not work for reach the maximum lvl.

Maybe an increase in rewards would help.

It would be nice to have day and night as soon as possible!

Message 297 of 380 (667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Suggestions: transparent windows, day and night, animals, new maps.

Message 298 of 380 (633 Views)

@NatsuDrz  i agree with the surpising choice thing. And for  some reason, the hospital and restraunt has no sims working there so all that comes up is "sims actor 2" another thing i want to add, maybe get more younger npcs that don't work but rather walk around?

Message 299 of 380 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 300 of 380 (600 Views)