12. Multiple floors including basement
13. More space in household
14. Make children look more like themselves as an adult in facial features
-These are just some suggestions-
Message 281 of 380 (605 Views)

Re: Suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

an idea could be to Implement already set up houses, like The Sims 4 and FreePlay, so during the events as a reward they can give some beautiful villas to apply directly to the ground.

Another suggestion: create a shopping center where various type of purchases can be made, such as clothes, indoor furniture, garden objects...etc.

Most important, the change of weather!

Message 282 of 380 (569 Views)

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

★★★ Guide
Cool 😊
Message 283 of 380 (578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Add the foundation to the game so as to be able to lift this and apply a ladder with the railing, add the second floor, stairs, an option to shape room for free and not for a fee.

The colors of objects and clothing must come back unified as before, raise the possibility of take duplicates during events or directly change the type of events.

Remove the LlamaZoom, transparent windows, new locations.

Message 284 of 380 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@StarGuardian10 wrote:

Add the foundation to the game so as to be able to lift this and apply a ladder with the railing, add the second floor, stairs, an option to shape room for free and not for a fee.

The colors of objects and clothing must come back unified as before, raise the possibility of take duplicates during events or directly change the type of events.

Remove the LlamaZoom, transparent windows, new locations.

I assume you wanted to say "remove the possibility of getting duplicates" 

Message 285 of 380 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The Sims Mobile is really a great game, however, it still need a lot of work, there is to improve the style of play and the activities connected to it.

I want to give some suggestione hoping that it will be appreciated, shared and taken into consideration.

✳️ Increase the height of the walls, for example setting the wall low/medium or high, so the choice will be ours.

✳️ Implement the upper floor, being a single house, at least should be nice to let us expand what we already have, this way.

✳️ Add new districts, with new career (and maybe even community places, where we can go for special activities and not for working, I leave you the choice in this area, I don't have so much fantasy)

✳️ It would be amazing to have the weather change, something like a climate rotation, would be really fun, so as not to have the game monotonous as it seem to be now.

And the addition of the day and the night, as I have read from many people, the morning, the evening (with shades of yellow and pink) and the night.

The night will obviously activate the lighting, so all the interior lights would finally have a role, rather then being useless and simple ornaments.

✳️ For the walls we shoule have an option that allow us to choose whether to make them visible or invisible, there is honestly nothing nice to furnish a wall if it is always hidden and you can't never observe it.

✳️ Adding new needs would be a good idea too, such as fun, hunger or socializing.

They would add new energy or they could have different purposes.

✳️ Seeing in our friends list a dot (green or red) that let us know when our friends are online or offline at that precise moment.

✳️ A cupcake at every daily login would be a nice idea to help players tackle longer events (not everyone have so much free time, someone work all day.)

✳️ An update concerning the supernatural, inside the CAS when we create a Sim would be gorgeous if we could choose the type of sim we are creating, like human, vampire, aliens, fairy, witch. Something like the computer version of The Sims.

✳️ My last suggestion is when we are in game, slightly Increase the zoom so that we can go down more and take better pictures.

Message 286 of 380 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Would be nice to have a supermarket, and a kiosk that sells street food.

Pregnancy would make more fun to have childrens

The house should have traits

Would be nice if sims could have a personality, like things they love and things they hate.

I want the day and the night in the game :P

Message 287 of 380 (672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Suggestion number one: the colors must return to be a single package and not like actually is.

Suggestion number two: a school where maybe childerns can go tu study, which will help to increase education in addition to the parent/child events that already exist.

Third suggestion: the events should be much more like The Sims Freeplay, simple tasks to be done to get some rewards.

Actually is everything in the hand of the luck

Luckily event don't even encourage the player to complete them.

Message 288 of 380 (655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Weather please 😍

Message 289 of 380 (640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My proposal is to stop adding two or three careers all in the same buildings, it become chaotic. Rather EA should create NEW buildings and expand the game with new careers and hobbies, don't pile them all together.

Said that I also have to suggest some possible careers:

- Tattoo artist

- teacher

- pastry chef

- veterinarian

Message 290 of 380 (628 Views)