Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by JDSimLegacy

Original Post

Re: Possible ideas for improve the gameplay

★★★ Newbie

I think it would be nice if the game icon was changed at every update just like for TSFreePlay and that the colors come back to be all unified again!

Message 261 of 380 (505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I agree, I also can't stand to see windows without external visibility and the TV turned off and without sound even when it is in use.

Is really depressing for a The Sims game to see this.

I'd also like to see it snowing during the winter, rain sometimes, hear the wind other time... Etc.

Maybe see the sims open the umbrella automatically when they go outiside of buildings and then close it when they enter again.

It would be nice to have a sort of season expansion.

Message 262 of 380 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@SimDaphne94 wrote:

I agree, I also can't stand to see windows without external visibility and the TV turned off and without sound even when it is in use.

Is really depressing for a The Sims game to see this.

I'd also like to see it snowing during the winter, rain sometimes, hear the wind other time... Etc.

Maybe see the sims open the umbrella automatically when they go outiside of buildings and then close it when they enter again.

It would be nice to have a sort of season expansion.

It would be a qualitative leap
It would be great to see these features implemented in the game. ❄️🌨️🌧️☔🌈☀️🍃🌬️

Message 263 of 380 (488 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can we have more than 4 active sim slots? This would be a HUGE upgrade. Like could you guys bump it up to 6 active sim slots?

Message 264 of 380 (782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

More slots usable for controllable sims ( 1 or 2) and new districts

Message 265 of 380 (476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please color all united again! Thia division is frustrating.

I want to see the pregnancy too in game

The day and the night is an awesome idea

And the second floor

Message 266 of 380 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The LlamaZoom wastes too much time for reward that are too few, nobody wants to do all those quests for just one ticket, increase the rewards please, or decrease the time to complete it.

Otherwise eliminate it.

Message 267 of 380 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I would like to see a button to take pictures like in the Sims FreePlay

The lights working, the pregnant female sim

But above all I would like the game to become a little more realistic, why in a districts is autumn and in another is summer if they are only a few meters apart? 🤔

Message 268 of 380 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@MadmoiselleAlly wrote:

I would like to see a button to take pictures like in the Sims FreePlay

The lights working, the pregnant female sim

But above all I would like the game to become a little more realistic, why in a districts is autumn and in another is summer if they are only a few meters apart? 🤔

I've always wondered why the choice to change climate from one districts to another, is really a bad idea, it loses the appeal that The Sims has, it doesn't make any sense.

They should put all the districts equal, but change the seasons periodically.

I read several messages talking about day and night cycle before, same thing, another wonderful idea would be to alternate morning/afternoon and night just like TSFreePlay does.

Would be great to have all this on TSMobile too.

Message 269 of 380 (606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My suggestion is to stop with the events that only give duplicates and useless colors!

We had enough! We are exhausted!

We want to receive guaranteed rewards it is not possible to do all the effort and always take the same things, so please change the mechanism of the event.

And the second suggestion is to broaden the overall gameplay because currently we can only work, do LlamaZoom (I hate it) and complete the stories. There is not much to do.

Message 270 of 380 (597 Views)