Re: Possible ideas for improve the gameplay

by Lulusbumbum

Original Post

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

★★★ Guide

I would like to be able to undo last action. Sometimes I move an item just to see if it fits better somewhere else - and then change my mind.

Message 241 of 380 (875 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

This game still need a lot of additions and these are great ideas 👍

Message 242 of 380 (1,028 Views)

Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

@thecakeisaLIE82 i love those suggestions. Plz ea, make it a reality.

Message 243 of 380 (883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree on everything and i would also add the removal of the surprising choice it is so annoying xD

Message 244 of 380 (887 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@samaelgregory wrote:

I agree on everything and i would also add the removal of the surprising choice it is so annoying xD

I agree.  I do not like the surprising choices.  Some of them are downright immoral.  For example, in the forgotten lunch choice, the game forces you to spend actual resources or take a morally reprehensible choice of stealing.

However, I also have a logistical problem with the surprising choices.  It almost always comes up right before I go to bed, so it offers me a bonus that I cannot use.  I set my sims to long activities and then close the game for 8 hours.  That makes it an annoying, useless time waster.  It usually only comes up twice a day, right when I first wake up and am in a hurry to get actions in before I start my real life day and then it comes up again at night when there is no way I am going to use it.  When you take the terrible timing and add in the reprehensible choices you have to make if you don't want to waste resources on something pointless, it makes surprising choices frustrating and irritating and in no way enhances game enjoyment.

Message 245 of 380 (867 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think the idea of the day/night cycle is really beautiful, it is typical of The Sims and I personally do not like at all that currently used at a distance of a few meters the district can be different time and different season.

It's innatural, the sims is something like a life simulator, some things logically can't be done for the phone version, but I don't think the day/night cycle is i huge problem to realize.

So i hope for a change

In many ways the sims freeplay is much better made, I hope that Firemonkeys improve this game.

Message 246 of 380 (853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

We need new districts, and constant updates, this game need new things it can't stay that way forever.

Events are too irritating there is nothing exciting about taking crates and getting colors all the time.

I honestly love this game and i hope it doesn't stay that way, it's really a good game and for this reason it must not be wasted, it must be improved.

By the way the ideas im reading are all very valid!

Message 247 of 380 (829 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I often wish I could have the ability to tap on items in someone else's house and find out what it is/how to get it. I always see cool stuff in other player's houses when I visit for parties and wonder what event or pack it was part of. I've only been playing for a few months, so I'm sure there's stuff I've missed out on.

But since I'm already maxed out on level and lifestyle (it's been a rough few months of illness and lots of downtime), all I'm doing now is taking care of completing all the relationships and then earning as many simoleons as possible to clear land. I don't bother with llama zooms since I can have my sims earn stuff without it. I'll do them if I need to for an event that I haven't done before.

Message 248 of 380 (812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I would like to change also something in the party, and the idea of celebrating with other real people is nice, but there are so few interaction beetween people and even in this case just like in the LlamaZoom case, people dont want to maximize the party because of the few rewards.

I love the idea of the photographic function ❤️

It would be really useful

Message 249 of 380 (739 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We need stairs, so we can create a second floor to the house, and also the function (Like the Sims) of being able to show or hide the wall, currently they are always hidden Frown

Message 250 of 380 (680 Views)