Re: Ideas/Suggestions for The Sims Mobile

by DBrick01

Original Post

★★★ Guide

They listened to you. 2 out of 3.

You can now change your Sims look and name for a price.

Message 211 of 380 (931 Views)

★★★ Guide

It would be good to see how many  circles it takes to actually level up.

It would be nice to see how many coins it take to get the the next milestone, to complete an event, for anything in the game.

If I knew how much or how many it would take to complete anything in the game, I can decide before hand which events to complete.

Message 212 of 380 (931 Views)

★★★ Guide

It is too many suggestions to read through so I will just list my suggestions:

Kids, lets just have more activities.

Take them to the waterfront, to the market, to the restaurant, or to the doctor's office for appointments

Buy a playground set, a pool, etc.

I am assuming that in the world of Sim's Mobile, they are all homeschooled. Fine.  But having a K-12 school and a career as a teacher is an option.

Like everyone else have said so far:  deleting acquaintances, and  knowing how much/how long it takes to do anything would be helpful.

Why are my kids that moved out not part of my family picture.  Just because they moved out doesn't mean they are not family.  Also why can't they move back in.  They are family and family is fluid (they move in and out of your life).

Llama Zoom truck, why do we only earn 1 llama? If we work that hard for 1 llama that means 1 llama is very valuable, yet some of your items are two or more llamas. Those items are not all that valuable so should you assign a llama or 2 or 3 to it? 

Please get rid of the "surprises".  9 x out of 10, I will say no and suffer the consequences.  Really, fortunetelling, curses, come on man!  If you have nothing else to do, how about doing and AUCTION, or like someone else said GARAGE SALE, or BLOCK party. I can think of so many other things besides it someone's birthday, what do you want to do? OR you forgot your lunch, what will you do (really, steal it)?

You can have life changing events instead. For example, your boss lays you off, now you have to start a new career.  When you have a child, someone should stay home or hire (shell out coins) a nanny.  Just leaving the kids in the house, SMH.   If you have to stay home, you cannot go to work. You can only hangout at home or practice your hobby until  the kid becomes an adult.

Your neighbor hits your car, or your child throws a ball and broke your neighbors window.  Your child/spouse gets sick and has to go to hospital.  These life changing events are more realistic and can affect which events you can participate in if you do not have x, y, and z.  For example, you were in a car accident and do not have a lawyer career, and you either have to pay for a lawyer or work so many hours to earn the money for a lawyer.  This means you will not be able to party, to hangout, to practice for those hours.

Message 213 of 380 (1,135 Views)

@DBrick01 I was totally with you on everything until the life changing events suggestion. Everyone hates the surprising choices, that just needs to go away. Or at the very least, make the repercussions take less time. Or make it less expensive to make good choices. Or make it less of a common occurrence (I get a surprising choice at least once a day). 

But replacing it with more realistic life events like getting laid off or getting in a car accident is just a bit too much, in my opinion (no offense). I do like the idea of having to stay home with the kids or hiring a nanny, though. I agree that it's odd that all our sims just head off to work for 7+ hours and leave infants and toddlers alone.

Keep brainstorming ideas, it looks like you have a lot of good ones.

Message 214 of 380 (1,138 Views)

I have a suggestion, and forgive me if it's been said before. I recently reached level 50 (yay!) and I noticed that the rewards for the despised, but often required, LlamaZoom is still 1 llama and X-amount of exp. What do I need to collect experience for if I'm already at max level? Shouldn't they give us "life tokens" (or whatever they're called now), or simoleons, or simcash instead? I mean, if they're requiring us to do the much-hated LlamaZoom, shouldn't they make it even a little bit worth while?

Message 215 of 380 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Guide

@thecakeisaLIE82 

I understand the downside to the life changing events. I think I can put up with them more than the surprise choices or the astronomical prices/llamas for some items.

For example, now you have to pay for certain colors of an item. Really!

I know they are trying to make the game challenging. I would rather they put in life changing events.

Agree with you on car accident, since we don't have a car doesn't make since to have A car accident.

As for getting laid off, that would make the game more challenging to have to start over in another career (cost something to change careers), or retire and just rely on your hobby to make money (does not cost anything unless Sim tries that career again), or wait a certain number of hours to be rehired (have to wait those number of hours and may cost something).

These things set you back and make the game more challenging.

Message 216 of 380 (1,131 Views)

★ Apprentice

Omg yes to the school and teacher career options!

I also hate the surprises. It lags and freezes the game sometimes.

I want to also say my request of adding a second level to the house or stairs again. With the new event, i can barely fit things on my house and now they are adding a basketball court.

I also wanted an option to change the height of the sims. Everyone on the same height is quite awkward tbh.

Some little maybe unimportant things I want in the game:

- day-night time change: i want to see how my house looks at night or day too

- singing hobby and other musical hobby: i think it is time to add a new hobby

- drawing or other arts hobby: it is weird because the tools appeared before

- a place where random sims users can meet other than house party

- a new part of the city, my suggestion would be a hollywood-esque with beaches and stuff. Job suggestion: acting career and/or singing and/or ballet dancer career in a theater, law enforcement career in a police department, sports career in a stadium, education career in a school

- bangs for boys hairstyle

That's all folks

Message 217 of 380 (1,084 Views)

★ Apprentice

- We all have mixed feelings about Emily (LlamaZoom). Some of us like her, some of us hate her. So my idea about her is, for events, if they have her as a task, make it optional. I barely do any events because of her lol. If they have to keep Emily as a task, to make her stay longer.

- For them to remove the LlmaZoom token to purchase things with, I rather just use simoleons. For example, I don't do LlamaZoom. I can't upgrade my lot because of that, and I need extra items for work and hobbies and I can't because of those. I liked it the way it was before. 

That's all I can think of right now.

Message 218 of 380 (1,074 Views)

Suggestions

★★★★ Novice

Please, Sims Mobile could you add a feature to remove sims and generations, without having to wait for retirement.

Also could you develop a better organisation system for our inventory. A years worth of bought and won items are just sitting in my inventory, with no kind of organisation or categorisation. 

A big one is adding a second floor for us to use and build on. There’s no room on the ground for new items, such as the patio furniture or basketball court.

Also could you introduce traits or something else to do, I hate how it feels more like a job than a game.

Message 219 of 380 (998 Views)

Re: Suggestions

★★★ Pro

So basically what you want is to retire any Sim at any time. that's great and everything but you need to be able to finish all the traits before the retirement option comes up. This is a Legacy Game after all. Meaning you're supposed to procreate make babies have them grow up and pass on house to the next generation. Once you retire someone you get an heirloom. This is what makes the game playable and makes people want to play. 

I agree that they need a better search engine for storage, but that's nothing new everyone knows that and and wants that too. 

I have the basketball court and was able to find a place for it. Play around with your house move things around, take unnecessary things out of your house. I actually take everything out of my house when I am not doing a party so I can do llamas zooms easier.

Just stick with it buddy, it will get easier once you move around rooms I take out unnecessary items. Have fun and keep simming. 😀

Message 220 of 380 (989 Views)